B4J Library jSD_Wacom

I was asked by a customer to connect to wacom devices for signing.
At first I thought some wrapping would be needed and not being java savvy I would commission someone capable to do it for me.

At the end of last month I found myself with a few more coins in my pocket and I bought a wacom on an offer and started playing with it.
I started using their sw by calling it from B4J. Everything worked but I was not satisfied.
So I started testing the sample sources in VB.NET, C#, JAVA and I managed to get them to work perfectly. But the idea of having a library in B4J appealed to me.

So for 2 weeks I've been starting to transport the code in B4J. I was able to connect and send the images and other commands but still couldn't capture the signature. Then a lighting and banging the nose of JAVA (I've learned a lot about java these days) I produced the first library.

Unfortunately I can't share it for free, but in the next few weeks maybe I'll be able to produce a DEMO version. However, you can ask for all the information you need.

jSD_Wacom

Author:
Star-Dust
Version: 1.07
  • PenRoute
    • Fields:
      • IsInitialized As Boolean
        Verifica se l'oggetto sia stato inizializzato.
      • Pressure As Int
      • Rdy As Int
      • Sw As Int
      • X As Int
      • Y As Int
    • Functions:
      • Initialize
        Inizializza i campi al loro valore predefinito.
  • wacom
    • Events:
      • ButtonClick (Name As String)
      • CaptureSign (bmp As B4XBitmap)
      • CaptureStart (Success As Boolean)
      • PenPoint (PenData As PenRoute)
    • Functions:
      • CaptureClearScreen As String
      • CaptureStart (background As B4XBitmap, ButtonName As String()) As String
        wacom.CaptureStart(xui.LoadBitmap(path,file),array As String ("OK","CLEAR","CANCEL"))
        wacom.CaptureStart(null,null)
      • CaptureStop
      • Class_Globals As String
      • ClearScreen As String
      • Info As InfoType
      • Initialize (CallBack As Object, EventName As String) As String
        Initializes the object. You can add parameters to this method if needed.
      • isConnect As Boolean
      • SetBackground (bmp As B4XBitmap) As String
    • Properties:
      • PenWrite

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Attachments

• TestWacom.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 102
  • jSD_WacomDemo 1.07.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
OFFER !!

I want to recoup the investment I made for this library. So I'm offering the library including the Java source for
€.40

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
40 cents? :D
Not bad. Will it drop to 30cents by Xmas? 100 copies for me, please. It will be my Xmas present for friends 😇

JustMe.

I was asked by a customer to connect to wacom devices for signing.
At first I thought some wrapping would be needed and not being java savvy I would commission someone capable to do it for me.

At the end of last month I found myself with a few more coins in my pocket and I bought a wacom on an offer and started playing with it.
I started using their sw by calling it from B4J. Everything worked but I was not satisfied.
So I started testing the sample sources in VB.NET, C#, JAVA and I managed to get them to work perfectly. But the idea of having a library in B4J appealed to me.

So for 2 weeks I've been starting to transport the code in B4J. I was able to connect and send the images and other commands but still couldn't capture the signature. Then a lighting and banging the nose of JAVA (I've learned a lot about java these days) I produced the first library.

Unfortunately I can't share it for free, but in the next few weeks maybe I'll be able to produce a DEMO version. However, you can ask for all the information you need.

jSD_Wacom

Author:
Star-Dust
Version: 1.07
  • PenRoute
    • Fields:
      • Pressure As Int
      • Rdy As Int
      • Sw As Int
      • X As Int
      • Y As Int
    • Functions:
      • Initialize
        Inizializza i campi al loro valore predefinito.
  • wacom
    • Events:
      • ButtonClick (Name As String)
      • CaptureSign (bmp As B4XBitmap)
      • CaptureStart (Success As Boolean)
      • PenPoint (PenData As PenRoute)
    • Functions:
      • CaptureClearScreen As String
      • CaptureStart (background As B4XBitmap, ButtonName As String()) As String
        wacom.CaptureStart(xui.LoadBitmap(path,file),array As String ("OK","CLEAR","CANCEL"))
        wacom.CaptureStart(null,null)
      • CaptureStop
      • Class_Globals As String
      • ClearScreen As String
      • Info As InfoType
      • Initialize (CallBack As Object, EventName As String) As String
        Initializes the object. You can add parameters to this method if needed.
      • isConnect As Boolean
      • SetBackground (bmp As B4XBitmap) As String
    • Properties:
      • PenWrite

View attachment 137051
Hey how can I contact you? Also sei italiano per caso? 😅