B4A Library [Lib+Class] CustomGallery

juanM1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Informatix.

In android 5.0.1 y 2, when you scroll to the right or left, fails, not in android 4.2.2

Thanks

juanM1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Informatix thanks, that was, I had installed the version 2.20 of scrollview2d of 09/01/2013

shashkiranr

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All,

I am getting invalid zip while opening the zip files of the latest v1.321. Am i the only one who is facing this.? Kindly let me know.

Regards,
SK

shashkiranr

Licensed User
Longtime User
The downloaded file from chrome is not working. tried with other download manager and it worked. thank you Fred

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @Informatix,
Base on your sample #4, I just add this code into Sub Gallery_OnClick(Thumbnail As Panel) to remove thumbnail

B4X:
Sub Gallery_OnClick(Thumbnail As Panel)
    Log("Delete thumbnail " & Thumbnail.Tag)
    MyGallery1.RemoveThumbnailWithTag(Thumbnail.Tag)
End Sub

It works as expected but if I click on the last thumbnail, all other thumbnails will be deleted except the first 3. Could you please explain and guide me how to fix it? Thank you so much.

Ps: I attached the sample code below.

Attachments

• removethumbnail.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 190

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You should do that with ULV, not with this class. You would avoid Out of Memory errors. In "My Playground", my first app, I made all the image lists with ULV. You create each row with 3 cells and you put one image per cell.
Concerning the bug that you encounter, it is probably in the MoveInGrid function of the class.

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much although I spent 3 days to make a very nice image explorer base on your CustomGallery. It's really hurt to do it again with ULV
Can you tell me which example of ULV that I can refer to?

Jack Cole

Licensed User
Longtime User
In example #4, I get the following error when I try to scroll.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…