Share My Creation LiveTv+ - B4j WebApp

Hi,

this is my 3rd b4j Webapp. I wanted to create a shared Movie Cloud so my kids can watch movies on their pc (tablet, mobile phone) without the need to transfer the movie to their device. everything is running locally (can also be accessed from external).

so what id does is very simple:

- you have a user login (user/password are stored in a sql db)
- you can browse between different categories and watch live movies
- the app knows if there was a successful login so you cannot just write the correct ulr and skip the log in process
- multiple device connection supported
- screen size optimization using bootstrap!
- everything runs locally but can also run from outside the home network (just allow port forwarding and enter the router ip)

if you want to support me and see more projects coming, you can have the whole project source-code for only 25$

You can buy this Source from my shop:

Please note that i just finished the project and i need to add comments and make some finishes to it, so it may take 1-2 days until i can send the project (if you decide to support me and purchase it :))

** VIDEO TRAILER FILES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PROJECT!!!

1615760376306.png

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Interesting,
I have some questions for you:
1) how do you create the list of films to view? is there an app manager that allows you to create video categories and covers? 2) what format should the videos be in?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Interesting,
I have some questions for you:
1) how do you create the list of films to view? is there an app manager that allows you to create video categories and covers? 2) what format should the videos be in?

good questions!

1, now i create manually txt files that the app know how to read them and create the movie object from it. i will add a compose page where you can create new movie cards/ users with a nice UI

2, any format that the browser supports. i tested with mkv, mp4, but should work with other too. see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5_video