B4A Library LizMa License Manager library for Android

Hallo,

ich möchte euch meine Library "LizMa License Manager library for Android" vorstellen. LizMa berechnet einen Serial-Code, damit man Software für einen bestimmten Anwender registieren kann.

Zur Berechnung des SerialCodes werden fünf Parameter übergeben:

1. Lizenz-Nummer als String
2. ProgrammNamen als String
3. Anwendernamen als String
4. eMail-Adresse des Anwenders als String
5. Kaufdatum als String
6. Passwort als String

Über die Member-Variable "Password" wird das Passwort übergeben, welches zum Password-Schlüssel berechnet wird. Mit der Methode "SetIMEI" kann die IMEI-Nr. an die Klasse übergeben werden. Damit die IMEI-Nr. als Passowrd verwendet wird, muss die Member-Variable "PasswordFlag" auf True gesetzt werden.

Weitere Informationen entnehmt bitte dem Demo-Programm.

Freundliche Grüsse
Amalkotey

Hello,

I would like to introduce you to my library "LizMa License Manager library for Android." LizMa calculates a serial code so you can registration page software for a specific user.

To calculate the serial codes five parameters are passed:

1st License number as a string
2nd Program name as a string
3rd User name as a string
4th E-mail address of the user as a string
5th Purchase Date as a string
6th Password as String

About the member variable "Password" is over the password, which is calculated to password-key. With the method "SetIMEI", the IMEI number. be passed to the class. Thus, the IMEI number. used as a passowrd, will be the member variable "PasswordFlag" are set to True.

For more information please can extract the demo program.

Yours sincerely
Amalkotey

Last edited:

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Imei

Ever thought of the fact that IMEI is only if you have a mobile phone. Nexus 7 tablets don't have 3G so no IMEI.

I'm a licensed B4A user and I cannot see a library to download either.

Cheers,