Pull the handle and hope for a win...

Get a nudge and take a chance!

Slide from left to see pay table

*fortune is in virtual coins

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I earned 172 virtual coins, so I was virtually rich :D. But the next time I tried the game I only had one!!

Some personal opinions that I think could improve the game.
  • Save the coins that a user has before leaving the game, and retrieve them the next time he plays.
  • Rewarded video ads as a way to get 3 (or whatever) coins when you don't have more. Also could be placed (as now) from time to time.
  • This would imply that when there is only one coin left, if you don't win, your balance is 0 --> time to watch a rewarded video-ad
  • UP-DOWN is good, but if you arrive to a position where you still have UP-DOWN movements left, the user should be given the option not to use them and take the money.

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Jordi.
These are all ideas Ive either thought of or plan to do for future versions. My marketing strategy is to upload a basic version first then keep updating it. That way I think it gets better visibility and users have a reason to keep it installed.

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I earned 172 virtual coins, so I was virtually rich :D. But the next time I tried the game I only had one!!

Some personal opinions that I think could improve the game.
  • Save the coins that a user has before leaving the game, and retrieve them the next time he plays.
  • Rewarded video ads as a way to get 3 (or whatever) coins when you don't have more. Also could be placed (as now) from time to time.
  • This would imply that when there is only one coin left, if you don't win, your balance is 0 --> time to watch a rewarded video-ad
  • UP-DOWN is good, but if you arrive to a position where you still have UP-DOWN movements left, the user should be given the option not to use them and take the money.

Update available today:
-
Coins and sound setting automatically saved for next game
Improved graphics and internal optimisations
"Cash in" coins to reduce number of ads - hold coins to show menu
-

I was thinking about rewarded videos as I was writing this game but for now will hang back until/if the game gets popular enough to withstand the hatred for ads ;)

You can cash in your coins to make a longer delay between ads. This makes the coins actually worth something (ok, virtually worth something)

UP-DOWN (called "nudges") is deliberately set at a fixed number and is part of the game. This is something I'm going to develop (again, if it becomes popular enough). I may add a HOLD feature later but lets see how it goes first.

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

just tried it, I like the clean easy to use interface.
But I do think it takes too long to stop spinning the wheels. A real fruit machine takes about five seconds a spin, this game takes much longer.
Also, is there anyway to animate the spins? Is this using any graphics library?

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

just tried it, I like the clean easy to use interface.
But I do think it takes too long to stop spinning the wheels. A real fruit machine takes about five seconds a spin, this game takes much longer.
Also, is there anyway to animate the spins? Is this using any graphics library?

You can do different speed/duration spins depending how much you swing on the handle. Try tapping higher up for a shorter spin.

How do you mean "animate the spins"? Just using core lib (and admob).

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User