Wish Make downloading more convenient

santook

I think we should add a drop-down list box for serial port selection in the toolbar in the next version to allow dynamic modification of the serial port on the development board without selecting it in the "board selector" dialog box, because it will take more time.
In fact, many times, we may connect multiple development boards.
Likethis.fw.png

santook

In addition, I suggest. In the next version, an additional configuration file should be stored in the project folder, which contains the development board model, port model and necessary development board parameters selected in the project.
Next time you open a project, if this file exists in the directory, load the configuration as a file. Otherwise, use the last configuration.
Because when we may develop different development boards at the same time, the switching project needs to constantly switch the development board configuration.

thali

Licensed User
Longtime User
In addition, I suggest. In the next version, an additional configuration file should be stored in the project folder, which contains the development board model, port model and necessary development board parameters selected in the project.
Next time you open a project, if this file exists in the directory, load the configuration as a file. Otherwise, use the last configuration.
Because when we may develop different development boards at the same time, the switching project needs to constantly switch the development board configuration.
Yes, that would be a great extension ....