Games Make games with me?

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
okay guys, I know a few of us are making games with B4A, but exposure for those games is almost impossible on the play store due to sheer numbers of other games.

I'm really wanting to write games like asteroids, frogger, pacman, tetris, missile command, etc.... all in B4A using either LibGDX or XUI2D, but my time is severely limited due to having a full time job, wife and two young boys under the age of five. What I do have though is a total of 88,000 active installs of my games at this time on the play store, with total download topping 600,000. So I'm able to give any game I publish a good kickstart with cross promotion from my existing games, I'm also wiling to use some of the income from those games to kickstart any new game I publish.
Erel has kindly published sample code for tetris and other popular games, and I have source code for pacman for libgdx. What I don't have is time to finish them off into complete games.

So if you want to see your game get downloads, get noticed, and most likely, earn some cash, please send me a PM to show you're interested.

B4A is a wonderful language and I just want to spread the word by publishing many more games using it (and the spare tiem of you wonderful B4A coders).

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I order to start developing old games structures , you may think of promoting new games ideas and maybe one of 10 games may have success.
Think about it. We do not have success over android games because we can not build audience but you have already found success so you can start new aproach from your game developing ideas.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Since you have more than 500 installs per day you can allways promote new games from b4a community and see which is doing best , problem with b4a members is that no one will give you their app or game so that you can start generating revenues :)
We are thousents developers that makes a game every month, imagine that if a big company will promote your game then you have a chance .