Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please note this:

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am starting to watch VueJS and taking the first steps.

I was wondering if there is a complete example of a WebApp that logs in by accessing the DataBase data?
If you mean CRUD, yes there are already a lot of examples done, however I am doing those kinda of "rewind" videos now where I start from the beginning. As the last video was about introduction data-tables, the next step is CRUD with MySQL.

Watch the Mashy Teaches thread as this will be coming soon.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you mean CRUD, yes there are already a lot of examples done, however I am doing those kinda of "rewind" videos now where I start from the beginning. As the last video was about introduction data-tables, the next step is CRUD with MySQL.

Watch the Mashy Teaches thread as this will be coming soon.
I meant login which also includes database access ... But mostly login

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I meant login which also includes database access ... But mostly login
The login part is already covered in the Mashy Teaches series., we start at the beginning from db creation, creating the login screen and then coding it out. I used MySQL as a backend. If there is something not clear enough please shout. I think lesson 1 starts with that.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I probably didn't express myself well. My English is the fault.

I saw the lesson on login and in relation to this lesson I asked if the source is available rather than rewriting it step by step following the lesson again.

From what I understand there is no example to download, so you answer me yourself, I make it myself.

Thanks anyway

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
From what I understand there is no example to download, so you answer me yourself, I make it myself.
I understand, on the first link of the Mashy Teaches thread, there is a download link, it will take you to Github

1632302983465.png

All the codes related to the videos is on that folder.

Have you been able to set the library up for use etc? If not yet just follow the Tutorials Thread first link post also (just in case)

1632303113005.png

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes thanks, I already have everything installed and I have tried other sources that you have attached in the forum.

I'll try the ones on GitHub

LJG

18: Mashy Teaches BANanoVuetifyAD3 : Creating a Data Table Invoice Listing using MySQL PHP

Thank you for this review. The same type of table and data resource review using JRDC in a BANanoServer environment would also be very beneficial to those using BANanoServer instead of PHP.

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My Response to a Question about BANanoVuetifyAD3 Documentation

Please see my response here for more details