Share My Creation Math Tower (game)

My newest app made by Basic4Android!

Math Tower:
From easy addition and subtraction tasks to more advanced multiplication and division tasks and the combination of them all; exercise you BRAIN as you build experience and reach higher and higher
The game consists of seven categories, each one with ten levels of difficulty. Your task is to use your experience points earned to build some of the most famous towers existing in the world!

You can choose between PRACTICE mode with no time limits or the BUILDING mode to collect experience points and gain levelup

Screenshot_2014-09-28-17-47-49.png Screenshot_2014-09-28-17-56-56.png Screenshot_2014-09-28-17-47-54.png Screenshot_2014-09-28-17-51-46.png
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sensationapps2014.mathtower

I would appreciate any feedback on the level of the challenges; too difficult/too easy?

Enjoy!

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It shows very often? When I play it shows very rarely. Thougth actually that it could work as a small break as the game can get a bit intense after a while :)

I selected the divide game and got a full screen gmail ad 5 times on 6 or 7 entries.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When you say it works as a failure, you mean answer is wrong, or an error? Did you click the OK button in time? Else it will be a wrong

right that's what I meant, get a second or third attempt untill the time runs out.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I love this app.

It's amazing how difficult the most obvious of math problems can be.
I had to actually think about 1/1/1=. It took me a few seconds but I got it. :)