Share My Creation Mr. Bucket - Status: approved

Hurraaaaaaaa...........

My first App "Mr. Bucket" has been approved to the App Store.

Description
Mr. Bucket

Fun addictive game for any age, tap on the screen to change direction.
How high can you fly??

Have fun :)

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mr.-bucket/id940821253?l=iw&ls=1&mt=8

App was uploaded at Nov 13, 2014 10:34 PM and approved Today morning.

I had one other app rejected because the app icon was allready used by an other app, so you need to be carefull.

From my very low experience (and also forum searching) i found out that if your app changed to status "In Review" and after one hour it was not rejected that means there is a big chance your app will be approved but still it could be that it will be rejected.

Status: Waiting for Review - about 6 Days (including weekend)

1.png

screen322x572.jpeg screen322x572 (2).jpeg screen322x572 (1).jpeg screen322x572 (3).jpeg

Last edited:

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Fantastic,great graphics, 5 star vote !! You've the honour of being first B4i game App Store programmer !!

How about incremental difficulty ? (First begin with slower obstacles and increment speed after achieving some sort of altitude)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Fantastic,great graphics, 5 star vote !! You've the honour of being first B4i game App Store programmer !!

How about incremental difficulty ? (First begin with slower obstacles and increment speed after achieving some sort of altitude)

Thank you :)

the game does increase the speed, every pipe the speed goes a little bit up...
after the app has been approved i will invest a little more in it, maybe different buckets, backgrounds, collecting ice cubes (like ice bucket challenge),...

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulation! It's very quick to approve an app.

Any plan to add ad banner? We need your experience in making money with ad :D

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Free
Category: Games
Released: Nov 18, 2014
Version: 1.0
Size: 4.2 MB
Language: English
Seller: ilan TETRUASHVILI
© Sagital 2014
Rated 4+

What doese "Rated 4+" mean? Is it "for 4 year old and up" ?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulation! It's very quick to approve an app.

Any plan to add ad banner? We need your experience in making money with ad :D

the app got allready a Banner (menu page & game page)... erel said he will soon update the iAdmob Lib that will support also Full Screen Ads.
I hope he will do it soon.. working on new apps and from my experience only full screen ads make money...

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan12041981 can you share source code of this funny app?

hi imbault, sorry for the late response, i will see if i can share the source code, will need to change graphics and put some explainations, dont have much time now... anyway i will try to do it soon and share it, if you have any questions about the code you can ask me :)

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan12041981 Thank you, very nice of you, why not sharing like it is, it's only for education purpose, or if you can sent it to me by PM?
Thx

Patrick

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i cannot share it with those graphics, i bought them and i dont own the rights to give them to third party only use it on my apps...

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ilan,
@ Mr. Bucket (description), by "deductive" do you mean addictive?

Good job, keep up the good work!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow congratulations @ilan12041981.
Well you sure didn't waste any time building 3 apps for the App Store. I for one hope that the apps get lots of installations and that they make lots of users happy for hours :)

thanx, i hope too

Btw.: 4 apps :)