My Hometown

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey guys,

I'd like to share the newly released promotional video for my hometown, Setúbal.
If you haven't decided your summer holiday destination yet, why not Portugal? :D
Enjoy! ;)

Skip to 04:20 for the real good stuff!!

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Too fast couldn't follow anything.. Sorry running these flashing images?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, the last video is clear and more professional.. you have beautiful country Wonder, but the ad is a little too late because it came in the middle of summer.
BTW: and just in case, how much is average hotel per night?
I traveled a lot to Macau (Xiamen) which is Portugal of Asia, so I have seen your culture in architecture and life style..

Last edited:

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, the last video is clear and more professional.. you have beautiful country Wonder, but the ad is a little too late because it came in the middle of summer.
BTW: and just in case, how much is average hotel per night?
I traveled a lot to Macau (Xiamen) which is Portugal of Asia, so I have seen your culture in architecture and life style..
Thank you so much! :) Traveling is one of the best experiences one can have!
The hotel costs vary, depending on what you want. From 30 to 200 Euro per night, breakfast always included.
In Portugal you'll always find friendly people, many of which, perfectly capable of holding a full conversation in English. :)
Thanks for sharing, Jem! I will definately check it out! :)

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I know only Victoria Setúbal (no, it is not a my girl friend :p)

Very nice. Unfortunately, I think that also this year I'll spend the holidays in the garden or maybe in the kitchen!

Rome looks amazing, so far I've only been to Milan, which I really enjoyed! :)
Hey, the kitchen is always a good place to spend some time! Cooking and coding are very much alike! ;)