Share My Creation My new Game: RPG Platformer Mortal Crusade: Sword of Knight

Hello everyone, I'm glad to show you my new game. Just published.

b4a.png
Mortal Crusade: Sword of Knight

google: link

This is an action platformer with RPG elements.
I have only published the paid version now, but I plan to make a free one with ads or something.
used for creation: libgdx + box2d
In this game I paid a lot of attention to loading and unloading data from RAM,
because there are a lot of various monsters, NPCs, weapons, armor, special effects.
p.s
also made cinematics in this game.
added a bunch of different settings and translation into 7 languages.

some screenshots:

1.png

2.png

3.png

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for promoting the game, it would be interesting to hear.

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for promoting the game, it would be interesting to hear.
What took you 5mths to make would take me 5mths to define the story board lol.

You did all the artwork as well or had a team do that aspect while you focused on the logic and smooth graphics?

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Good work, congrats 👍

Have a nice day all.
Laurent

vecino

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is incredible!!!
I didn't know that with B4A you can make such great games.

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
What took you 5mths to make would take me 5mths to define the story board lol.

You did all the artwork as well or had a team do that aspect while you focused on the logic and smooth graphics?

I don't have a team. just the name is xD
I drew a lot, but I bought some characters and locations.

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Do u want or working on migrating to b4i? Would be honoured to assist with module migration if needed

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your ability to optimise for all phones is quite brilliant in how you treat with maximising use of ram vs ssd or flash

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your ability to optimise for all phones is quite brilliant in how you treat with maximising use of ram vs ssd or flash

you can do even better, I realized it when it was too late)) Next time it will be even better.
at first I added a huge amount of special effects to the game, frame size ~ 100x100px, and about 90 frames. After that everything had to be redone.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
this is very impressive. i can see how much work you put in this game. and the results looks really awesome. well done!!

chikega

Licensed User
Awesome work! Purchased. Besides the programming language and frameworks, what programs did you use to create the assets(art). I'm an illustrator myself. I know Aseprite is a popular app for pixel art and animation.

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Awesome work! Purchased. Besides the programming language and frameworks, what programs did you use to create the assets(art). I'm an illustrator myself. I know Aseprite is a popular app for pixel art and animation.

I'm using Pyxel Edit and 10 other programs)