My new homepage

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So even Ionic and Mobirise are not comparable?

At least in my head, is there a certain confusion between all these different "tools" (or lack of professional interest and therefore for lack of commitment to inform me)?

Is there a specific categorization?

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A simple explanation:

In software development, the term "Framework" means a library that provides developers with pre-built templates and pre-written code for standard programming tasks.
The use of this type of framework is to accelerate the development workflow and apply best practices in a fluid and simple way.

You will find these frames in different languages, as an example:

JavaScript development frameworks:
AngularJs, ReactJs, VueJs, MeteorJs, EmberJs, NodeJs, etc.

Java development frameworks:
Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSF (Java Server Faces), etc.

PHP development frameworks:
Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend, Yii, CakePHP. Slim, Phalcon, FuelPHP, etc.

Now there are some frameworks that are cataloged as cross-platform, such as:

Ionic
React Native
Flutter

What these frameworks have in common is that they are written in javascripts that, transpiling with the Android and IOS APIs, generate hybrid applications for mobile devices.

Regards.

TomKluz

Licensed User
Hello Filippo,
Really nice site. I am not webpage developer, but I admire beautyfull mature cars at your photos.
I didn't expect that some of Android developers are so close to car 'world'. I am but not in so 'spectacular' way.
Only one note, there is no any info how to contact you about your products, or I didn't notice this option.
Kind regards

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
this is what i get when i visit your page.

1621273651730.png

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem is not my website, but your antivirus software "Norton". :D

Norton is known to be one of the worst antivirus software. ;)

View attachment 113601

View attachment 113602

i understand that but the question is why is norton showing this alert and you need to understand that others using also norton will get the same alert. Dont u want to do something about that?