Android Question Need suggestions for bottom toggle menu

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by JohnC, Apr 29, 2019.

1. JohnC

JohnC Well-Known Member Licensed User

An app of mine allows the user to "toggle" certain features on and off. I currently provide this on/off ability via command buttons at the bottom of the screen as shown below:
    [​IMG]

When a feature is displaying in White it is enabled (as shown above the "+T" feature is enabled). And if the user tapped on the "Multiple" button, then both it and the +T would be white to indicate both features are enabled.

But this UI looks kind of dated.

So, I wanted to give it some more visual appeal.

I tried doing searches for "bottom menu" "bottom toggle" but the only items I can see are bottom menu bars that only allow one item to have the focus/selection - it doesn't allow for multiple menu selections to be "selected" at once.

I'm sure there is a view in this forum that will serve as a multi-toggle selection bar at the bottom that looks slick, but I just can't seem to find any at least using the keywords I was using in the search.

NOTE: I also plan to add a bunch of new features (selections) to this bottom bar, so any view that could also slide up and display more toggle items would be a plus.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice