Android Question NewOld question about Bluetooth

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Long time ago I asked the following question, but didn't receive an answer yet.. but now I am doing a real program and badly need some
way to communicate with BT through my Windows software.
The problem: I can send text by BT from Android device to the PC.. but not the other way round.. whenever tried to send text to the Android device the system crashes.
Any explanation? thanks in advance.

p.s.
I am using the famous an easy to use Comm program: Commix-en.exe

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To be honest, if the PC server is written in B4J then it works fine.. the problem is when it is written in Visual Basic. I have plenty of VB source code and functions and want to salvage whatever I could from them
in new projects, besides I am still struggling with B4J because the user interface is a little different from b4a, even though the language syntax is the same - but progressing.

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To be honest, if the PC server is written in B4J then it works fine.. the problem is when it is written in Visual Basic. I have plenty of VB source code and functions and want to salvage whatever I could from them
in new projects, besides I am still struggling with B4J because the user interface is a little different from b4a, even though the language syntax is the same - but progressing.
would you finally pay me if I answer your question? LOL :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Upvote 0