Android Question No devices found USB Cable Connection

giacomo-italy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Salve, ho appena installato l'ultima versione di b4a. Ho connesso il pc col il mio cellulare Xiaomi Mi9 via usb. Ho abilitato l'opzione usb debugging.
Ho avviato 'compila ed esegui' ma b4a mi dice: nessun dispositivo trovato. Qualcuno può aiutarmi a risolvere il problema?

Hi, I just installed the latest version of b4a. I connected the pc with my xiaomi mi9 mobile phone via usb. I have enabled required USB debugging.
I started 'compile and run' but b4a tells me: no devices found. Can anyone help me solve the problem?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you installed the Device Driver for your Device?

Maybe you just need to install/update the Google USB Driver

driver007.png

Upvote 0

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Salve, ho appena installato l'ultima versione di b4a. Ho connesso il pc col il mio cellulare Xiaomi Mi9 via usb. Ho abilitato l'opzione usb debugging.
Ho avviato 'compila ed esegui' ma b4a mi dice: nessun dispositivo trovato. Qualcuno può aiutarmi a risolvere il problema?

Hi, I just installed the latest version of b4a. I connected the pc with my xiaomi mi9 mobile phone via usb. I have enabled required USB debugging.
I started 'compile and run' but b4a tells me: no devices found. Can anyone help me solve the problem?
Dai un'occhiata anche qui.

Upvote 0

giacomo-italy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok. Check google if you can find a DeviceDriver for your Device
I saw that in the 'control panel', 'device management', there was a usb device without driver. I looked for the Xiaomi usb drivers for windows. I found the adb-setup-1.4.3.exe file, I ran it, the drivers were installed.

Now everything works properly! Thank you very much for helping!!

I make the link available to download the file, for other xiaomi cell phone owners who have encountered the same problem:

Upvote 0