iOS Question Non-public API usage:

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello All. I read the previous explanation and double checked that I am in fact using the correct profile. This is actually version 1.9.9 of KVL Flashcards. This is the error:
Non-public API usage:

The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.

What did I miss? What am I doing wrong?

Most thanks as always for any assistance

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good Day

As you can see from the attached I am using a store provision. The commented profile is used for development .I have complied and posted numerous versions of this app (and others) using the same method.The only variable that has changed is my host builder which I recently renewed.

Attachments

• KVLCompile1.png
    KVLCompile1.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes three times. The only changes between this version and the one that is live are very minor- I corrected a spelling mistake and separated the results being stored for addition and multiplication. I tested the changes as I always do using my developer provision/certificate. I then comment them off, switch to the store profile, build, download and then upload via iTunes following the same process I have done countless times before. My Apple account is good until December and nothing else has changed. I can forward the full email from Apple if that will help.

Upvote 0

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
Would you like the full email from Apple? As far as a color changer goes what are my other/better options. The app itself is being used by special needs children and adults for whom English is a second language. Changing the background color easily is a critical requirement.

Attachments

• Settings.jpg
    Settings.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 292
Upvote 0

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ahhh. I've told the client to expect an update for Wednesday. Is that enough time or should I push it out further into the week?

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
My update was rejected because of a screenshot issue... It will be eventually resolved.
I've made the required change on the hosted builders. You can try it

Developers who are using a local Mac and use a swift library (at this point I recommend not to use such libraries) should follow these instructions:

Download the attached jar and copy it to: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/swift-5.0/iphoneos
Open terminal and run:
cd /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/swift-5.0/iphoneos

java -jar strip.jar

As a test you can run this command:
lipo -i *.dylib

All resources should only have arm64 and armv7 binaries.

Attachments

• strip.jar
    147.6 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
Upvote 0

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was just about to call it a night . . .
Most Thanks. What can you recommend as a replacement for the swift library that I am using?

Upvote 0

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
FYI whatever you fixed in the builder was accepted for upload by the Apple Gods and is now In Review. Most Thanks again

Upvote 0