Share My Creation OpenHer - A Tinder Companion App

Do you have NO CLUE what to write to a girl on Tinder? Are your messages being ignored?

I have just released OpenHer, a Tinder companion app which helps you with that. Never think about what to write to a girl again!

OpenHer includes over 100 openers and conversation scripts/templates that you can use DIRECTLY with your match. This goes beyond pick-up lines and cheesy compliments. You can personalize each message however you want that suits your situation. Each script you can copy/paste from and will give you a detailed explanation about it. You will know exactly when to use them and for the right context. This works also for other dating apps.
  • Keep any girl interested in you... even if you suck at flirting.
  • Stand out from the pack. No more boring "hi, how are you?" messages.
  • Easily get a girl's number and turn ice-cold conversation into a date.
  • Easily start conversations and change your dating life forever. This goes beyond pick-up lines.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.openher

In a future version I will also let users upload their own conversations and be able to vote on the ones that worked for them.

3.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 2.png
    2.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 252
  • 4.png
    4.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
This entire clip is a rich source of gender-oriented language that might be useful for your app:

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Not a bad idea - might get you some good download figures!

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
"I open her like a mussel"
I was crying by laughs when reading this...... Just because I thought the same after reading the title of the post. 🤣🤣

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have to admit that the idea is interesting.
Is it multilanguage?
If not this will be the next step. ;)

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah I chose it because it sounds the same as "opener" 😂 it's like a sexual reference. also because I couldn't think of any other good names.
Unless anyone else has a better idea for a name?

I have to admit that the idea is interesting.
Is it multilanguage?
If not this will be the next step. ;)
It's something i'd like to do , I'll see how the app performs, maybe in a future version?

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah I chose it because it sounds the same as "opener" 😂 it's like a sexual reference. also because I couldn't think of any other good names.
Unless anyone else has a better idea for a name?
I think that you got the right name to make people curious enough to try it.