Share My Creation Personal PlayStore (B4A/B4J) - Source Code

Hello everyone :)

*Stating off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

As it's been discussed here :

We are more than happy to announce this really great project :
Personal Playstore

Every company/developer has multi projects and multi clients.
With each update the company/developer has to contact the client to let them know that there is a new update and they have to install it, either from playstore or by sending them an APK.
Also the more clients the more difficult to manage subscriptions.

With that being said, this project is used for :
1- Managing subscriptions
2- Managing own applications
3- Making it easier for the clients to install/update your own apps
4- One Store that contains only your projects (Own portfolio)
5- Monitor the clients installs (Professional Dashboard)
6- Monitor the current installed version on the client phone (very useful when a bug is reported so you can know the client is using the latest update)
7- Live Support
8- The client is able to keep track of his/her subscriptions

This project is built using :
1- B4A
2- B4J Web App
3- MS SQL
4- JRDC2

Some of many features :
-If the client subscription has ended then once he/she opens the app they will get a reminder to renew and they won't be able to update/install any app.
-Just like google playstore, when an update is uploaded, the client will be able to view if there is a new update and the information of that update (Description, Version code, Version name, etc..)

Screen shots :
1- System admin dashboard :
1626121058594.png

2-Client Playstore (App Page) :
View attachment 116282

Project Release Date : 1 Week (20-07-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+)
Project Price : 30$ Only

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

As always, Thank You,
Saif

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I can't wait to see this wonderful project realized, very useful for all developers.
thanks again Saif

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice, idea, but wait a bit, does it work for only subscription alone? What of one pay off apps? These type of apps has nothing to do with admob ads apps right, but just personal portfolio apps you want to sell? How does payment comes up here or do you mean client will have to install for free first and after first free subscription, client is then forced to pay? Please, clear this payment part, is important?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice, idea, but wait a bit, does it work for only subscription alone? What of one pay off apps? These type of apps has nothing to do with admin apps right, but just personal portfolio apps you want to sell? How does payment comes up here or do you mean client will have to install for free first and after first free subscription, client is then forced to pay? Please, clear this payment part, is important?
Hello,

There are 2 types of apps you can upload :
1- Paid
2- Free

Once a client wants to install a paid app, the project will search if the client has an active subscription.

There are no payment methods, in the B4J Web App admin you can choose the client and enter his/her subscription start date/end date.

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
you only need a service / class to be included in your apps, to manage the license, and the expiration, which connects with the rdc2 server, and read your activation data

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
you only need a service / class to be included in your apps, to manage the license, and the expiration, which connects with the rdc2 server, and read your activation data
Hello Dear,

No my dear, there is no need for that.

Every app is installed from the "Personal Playstore" so the validation will happen there before even installing the app.

Thank you,
Saif

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

There are 2 types of apps you can upload :
1- Paid
2- Free

Once a client wants to install a paid app, the project will search if the client has an active subscription.

There are no payment methods, in the B4J Web App admin you can choose the client and enter his/her subscription start date/end date.

Thank you,
Saif
Very good idea! So, method I use to collect money from my clients is dependent on mode of payment I implement in my app or web app.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
surely it's a good idea, but how do you possibly manage a renewal, for example if app 1 expires after 2 months, and then I renew the subscription, if the app does not connect to the rdc2 server to check the subscription if it is active, if it has been suspended, if it has been renewed?, surely you have thought of a better method.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
surely it's a good idea, but how do you possibly manage a renewal, for example if app 1 expires after 2 months, and then I renew the subscription, if the app does not connect to the rdc2 server to check the subscription if it is active, if it has been suspended, if it has been renewed?, surely you have thought of a better method.
My dear, there is no expiration for using the app, the renewal is used for managing the updates,installs and customer support.

Meaning you should never limit your clients on how many hours/days/months they should use the app, but you should limit their support, updates, new apps installs.

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
If Free app contains the same features as your paid apps, can one just enter subscription start date/end date for the client and publish it as trial version app?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
If Free app contains the same features as your paid apps, can one just enter subscription start date/end date for the client and publish it as trial version app?
You can do the following :
-Create an app but with limited features
-Publish the app as a free app
-The client will install it but he/she wont be able to use the full features (because it's limited)
-If the client likes the app then they will have to have a subscription with you to be able to install the full version

**Exactly like google playstore but the difference is google play store uses a one time-payment, this project is using subscriptions.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We will create a service which all you need to do is use it in your app, it will check with the JRDC2 if he/she has a subscription by the Device ID then they can use the app and if not then the client won't be able to use the app, sounds good? :)

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can do the following :
-Create an app but with limited features
-Publish the app as a free app
-The client will install it but he/she wont be able to use the full features (because it's limited)
-If the client likes the app then they will have to have a subscription with you to be able to install the full version

**Exactly like google playstore but the difference is google play store uses a one time-payment, this project is using subscriptions.
Very clear now and nice idea!

omarruben

Licensed User
Longtime User
As you know the Android ecosystem checks for verified apps, how the customer will install my app passing this verification?