Share My Creation Personal PlayStore (B4A/B4J) - Source Code

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The quality of the documentation is impressive!
Congrats!
Waiting for the video
Hello Dear,

The PDF documentation file sums up everything in details, and there is no need for a video because we would be showing the same steps as the PDF file.

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
congratulations @saif, much better than the google playstore, you can manage your apps, and manage your subscriptions, much better than I imagined, always very important projects. Thanks Saif you are an inspiration to us all

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
hello, I tried to create my personal play store, it's really fantastic. I can finally put my apps online without going through google.
Thanks Saif, you are great.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone

Please use the same download link we sent you previously to view the MySQL Script.
Once you download the .zip file you will see a new file under the name : "MySQLDatabase.sql"

1-Keep in mind that the MySQL script needs further testing.
2-Once you restore the MySQL script to your MySQL Server you will need to change the JRDC2 and remove every [dbo] in the file "config.properties"

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The link didn't work.

Does it need public ip address for B4J web app?
Hello,

1-Updated : http://167.114.3.181:90/PersonalPlaystore.pdf
2-If you want to publish the web app publicly (outside your network) then Yes you will need a public IP address and you will have to open the web app port in your firewall + in your router, it's easier to run it on a VPS because the VPS services come with public IP and port management panel.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Has anyone ever tried buying the $30.00 source code?
Hello,

If you would like to purchase the source codes, go to the below link :

If you have any question contact us via email :
saif.sameer@qap111.com
sfsmr95@gmail.com

Or via Live chat on our website :

Thank you,
Saif

Makumbi

Licensed User
if this project succceds you will have saved us the suffering from google

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…