POLL: How many developers are Fresh Blood (that is below 40 years)?

How may developers on this forum are below 40 years of age?

• My age is below 40 years

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • My age is above 40 years

Votes: 111 73.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
the laws in my country do not allow me to discriminate against myself based on age and by given a response ......

PS I notice none of you have PRESSED that BUTTON in the quiz above ......
o_O😁

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
pre-Internet person here
mine started with a person running through africa with a message in a "Cleft Stick" with the job title Cleft Stick Runner - it was as fast the cheetah chasing the runner and reliable as the lion that ate runner (I must add they were all male but this is the 21c so they were runners...)

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
The light on my hand just started flashing, is that bad???
no, but trust in the collective age of everyone here - when the one on your HEAD starts flashing - THAT'S BAD!

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Please particiapte in this poll.
Come On guys ... answer the poor member;s Poll its legitimate peer reviewed research - I've already pressed both buttons (just in case) ... O what does the button ESC do again?

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Last edited:

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
I have met Stephen Hawking, so I guess?
a friend of mine worked in the same building and used to get to the mail table and there was her mail right next to his ... no degrees of separation ...... i think hawking just made a bunch of lucky guesses....

i love the relativity of all this ;;;; this started out as a poll on whose older than whom.......(er who ? )