Share My Creation Project Ryu - Bulldozer Engine Tech Demo

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
this is great but the game speed and reaction is too quick
Thank you so much!

This version is built as a "stress test" to the engine.
The AI, Speed and Reaction Time are currently maxed out in order to test my algorithm's limits.
Once I have the final product ready, the difficulty settings will be severely toned down, at least for the first few levels...

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
>>>>>>>>>>>> MAJOR UPDATE <<<<<<<<<<<<<

As part of the main engine, I've created a Slide Show engine which is basically "PowerPoint" running in LibGDX.
The SlideShow is stored in a SQLite table, easily editable. Here's some development screenshots and a video demo (please select 1080p).

Download newest version here!

The SlideShow engine is used for Intro Screen, Pause Screen, Win Screen, and KO Screen.

This is how a SlideShow looks in SQLite.

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
aren't you having a risk that stuff might not run in the right order?

you only have a last_slide value.

I would replace that with a play order field.

if you hit the max record count of the recordset you know it's the last one anyway.

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
aren't you having a risk that stuff might not run in the right order?

you only have a last_slide value.

I would replace that with a play order field.

if you hit the max record count of the recordset you know it's the last one anyway.
Some of the fields are in "concept mode" yet, so don't worry about the names. As you suggested, I might replace them later on.

Everything runs in perfect order, I'll send you an example...

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It runs smooth in chrome, it's briliant, i can even test my own apps il chrome now.
Thank you.
Yes you can! Only remember to install the ARC-Welder Chrome extension. It's not on the store, you'll have to google it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…