Promo videos

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ilan, you are lucky: someone may accuse you of being a kind of crook, thief or other, without SOMEONE intervene in favor of the accuser, to protect the accuser.

This my post (one of the last and perhaps the last) is unclear to you, but there are those who understand it.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am not lucky this only because i am not a crook or thief like it was drawen by hooksy...

I would never wrote such a sentens like he said

"This is not him bla bla" why should i??

Everyones success here is a success to b4a and this will make b4a better and this is something i support, hooksy dont know it but even people asked me how i did the video for my app i told them hooksy also does such videos u should ask him...

btw hooksy himself asked me and i directed him to that guy on fiver that did that video for me and he also bought from him a video and then he decided to do it by himself...

So all his video making started from my advice to him and this make me angry :mad:

i dont want to take anybody work, i can make such videos for others too but i am not interested i have enough stress in my head :confused:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I did not even see that Ilan deleted his post , I started to close my posts because I did not stand to see me on black list on a member from b4a .... I do not give a dam and imagine that I would not have earned my Easter in Vegas ...
It is very difficult to cope through diferent opinions and thoughts ...we cover the globe and we can not think the same thing ...I have asked Ilan in a comical interpretation but I did mentioned that he want to ruin my bussiness "" which turned him mad :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You also wrote that i told people this is not him .. i never wrote such stuff, you should appologize

I would never try to ruin anyone business

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Btw why its one of your last post? Are you going to jump of the roof?

:D

This is not a bad idea, but first I want to see so many other people do that jump (many people, in the real life).

For a long time I have rarefied my contribution to help members of this site, for various reasons. Now I have additional reasons.

"Time is money" and give money to this website is not worth it.

Also, my posts are stupid and useless; other ingenious developers can spend their time to respond, in the place of Erel.

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am not lucky this only because i am not a crook or thief like it was drawen by hooksy...
btw hooksy himself asked me and i directed him to that guy on fiver that did that video for me and he also bought from him a video and then he decided to do it by himself...

hi Ilan, leaving the hot topic behind by any chance do you have still the name of the fiverr that make the videos? i was looking at that page the other day but is as overwhelming as looking for games in the steam page. Thanks!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi Ilan, leaving the hot topic behind by any chance do you have still the name of the fiverr that make the videos? i was looking at that page the other day but is as overwhelming as looking for games in the steam page. Thanks!

I will need to check i have not used fiverr for about 1-2 years, but why you dont ask hooksy to do it... if he dont want i will give you a link to that guy, send me a pm and tell me if you need it...

:D

This is not a bad idea, but first I want to see so many other people do that jump (many people, in the real life).

For a long time I have rarefied my contribution to help members of this site, for various reasons. Now I have additional reasons.

"Time is money" and give money to this website is not worth it.

Also, my posts are stupid and useless; other ingenious developers can spend their time to respond, in the place of Erel.

i understand, you did that 1 milion app and need a cover to escape this forum and enjoy the life in mexico...

Send us a post card.. :)

Come on luca, if you go who will keep us updated about aliens...:confused:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Guida Tv = TV Guide :D
upload_2015-7-22_14-40-35.png

Yesterday !!!

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
There are awsome videos on fiverr , I myself tried to find alternative to make promo videos and spend over 200$ on fiverr videos and services.

$200.00 dollars! holy cow! my elbow was already hurting with the 5 + 20 for the reviews...