Licensed User
Longtime User
hookshy, that's really wonderful.. you are very creative

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Pheeewww
I feared that, since I use B4A, I could not sell my wonderful apps.

Maybe I can even buy a wrench, repair something and get money for it.

I hope that the developers of that TOOL, have decided to allow users to hide the hand.

It is pleasant to look at, but then the video products have a "signature" too obvious.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I will make you a video promo for 5$ just like the one below
I will surely sign up for this.. it is a very good and highly professional work..
will PM you later.

Stay well

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hookshy maybe you could add "contact us plus a QR code" (QR email or so so) after finished the video..easy to contact you..

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
@hookshy : general thoughts after having watched the latest video (having already bought some videos to senior producers) :
  • remember to keep a contrast in favor of the text or people won't read it (in that case, the blue color of the text is nice but the eye will be kept by all the black in the background)
  • remember to focus on the message :
    • why have you added the woman in the bus stop ?
    • why is the first question still on the screen after you had provided the solution ?
  • think about the music and the track's length : the way the video ends is too sharp => people remember the music and the video ends before the end of the master loop. Frustrating.
EDIT : and a word about the logo : is it the app's logo and why does it disappear so soon after you have provided the solution ?

But keep the good work on. Habits will come while the number of orders will increase (thinking of buying one too).

Last edited: