iOS Question Provisioning profile Development has ID which does not match the bundle ID project.bridge

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by Israel Gallegos, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Israel Gallegos

Israel Gallegos Member Licensed User

Hi, I have this error, even I delete all certificates and recreate all news even make all step by step from this tutorial.
    https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...icate-and-provisioning-profile.45880/#content.

Error: security: SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could not be found.

Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = armv7 arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Developer: Israel Gallegos (54USPZNJHZ)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 4bc03ceb-c997-4633-b225-faa38e8fc6d9

note: Using new build system
    note: Planning build
    note: Constructing build description
    Build system information
    error: Provisioning profile "Development" has app ID "com.panther.pantherpet", which does not match the bundle ID "com.panther.pantherpet.bridge". (in target 'B4iProject')

Build system information
    error: Provisioning profile "Development" doesn't include signing certificate "iPhone Developer: Israel Gallegos (54USPZNJHZ)". (in target 'B4iProject')

Build system information
    warning: Skipping duplicate build file in Copy Bundle Resources build phase: /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/es.lproj/InfoPlist.strings (in target 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

The app id that you use when building B4i-Bridge must be a wildcard app id. It should be: com.panther.*

3. Israel Gallegos

It's work the Bundle part, but to make with Wildcard option it doest'n permit to make PushNotification Certifications and throws this error:

note: Using new build system
    note: Planning build
    note: Constructing build description
    Build system information
    error: Provisioning profile "Development" doesn't support the Push Notifications capability. (in target 'B4iProject')

Build system information
    error: Provisioning profile "Development" doesn't include the aps-environment entitlement. (in target 'B4iProject')

4. Erel

You only need the wildcard id when building B4i-Bridge. Later you can switch to a provision profile based on a non-wildcard app id.

5. Israel Gallegos

I think.I must no be clear, IF I make Provisioning profile with Wild Card, I can't Build, because throw this
    error: Provisioning profile "Development" doesn't support the Push Notifications capability. (in target 'B4iProject')

If I make Provisioning profile Explicit, I can't Build because it does connected with the Bridge:
    error: Provisioning profile "Development" has app ID "com.panther.pantherpet", which does not match the bundle ID "com.panther.pantherpet.bridge". (in target 'B4iProject')

I can not make from any way to work this, What can I do, thanks for your help.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  6. Erel

Create a new empty project. Set the package name based on the wildcard app id and build B4i-Bridge. This is only required once.

7. Israel Gallegos

Excellenttttt, IT'S WORK Fine, you are a Genius, Thank again my friend, I so happy.

Erel and emexes like this.
  8. emexes

emexes Well-Known Member Licensed User

Erel is great. App Store process is a pain. I had trouble with wildcard id too, kept trying until it finally worked. Not quite sure what the trick was but while everything is working right now, it is a case of let sleeping dogs lie, for I know in my heart that it will be too painful to investigate.

On the bright side: to recompile and upload an app update now is < 15 minutes, including waiting for the app-specific passwords etc.

9. Israel Gallegos

Exactly, very very thanks my friend, very good service really (Y)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice