iOS Tutorial Push notifications with new Tool

Now you can send directly from this tool, a Push Notification to your APP, develop with B4i, XCODE or any another development tool.

Just put the APP TOKEN , the message, Badge, Sound

The certificate File is generated by B4i, normally locate in MAC during compiling by B4iBuilder.

Locate in: <Your B4iBuilder Folder>/UploadedProjects/<your user ID>/key/push.p12

PushIOS.png

PushIOSScreen.png

I hope you enjoy!!

Attachments

• PushiOS.zip
    318.2 KB · Views: 647

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Now you can send directly from this tool, a Push Notification to your APP, develop with B4i, XCODE or any another development tool.

Just put the APP TOKEN , the message, Badge, Sound

The certificate File is generated by B4i, normally locate in MAC during compiling by B4iBuilder.

Locate in: <Your B4iBuilder Folder>/UploadedProjects/<your user ID>/key/push.p12

PushIOS.png

PushIOSScreen.png

I hope you enjoy!!
Hi @Alberto Iglesias , can you please, share the code of your pc tool, or the core functions?
Thanks

Patrick

Last edited:

Gijsen

Licensed User
Longtime User
When using the hosted builder, is the B4i.p12 the correct certificate file ?

Alberto Iglesias

Licensed User
Longtime User
Its the same, think the local hosted is the same like hosted builder....

When I compile and use my certificates I save in a folder, so, when I compiling one project use those certificates, I put in the KEYS folder, like this project, for example:

certifies.png

When I change the project, I remove this files and put in Keys folder the certificates from another project (Some files is the same for all projects, like .csr, B4i.p12)

edgsistemi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello

I have a problem, when I use the program to send a notification log me back the following message

07/11/2015 01:24:36>[SendRequest]:Error:Authentication failed. The remote party has closed the transport stream.
07/11/2015 01:24:36>07/11/2015 13:24:36:2A5210A3348B2B5A31ABDCEA951867B6D39E4966256D9AB376A8A0596868B220>{"aps": {"badge": 22,"alert": "Your message","sound": "claque.mp3"}}

I use the files in the folder b4i.p12 program files and correct.

Thank you

Gijsen

Licensed User
Longtime User
That means your certificate used to connect to the apple server(s) to send the push message is not correct :(

I've got it to work by creating my own .p12 file using OSX in a virtual machine.
I'll make a short manual how to do this.