B4J Question Raspberry Pi with Java 11 not working for me

Discussion in 'B4J Questions' started by Toley, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Toley

Toley Active Member Licensed User

I follow this tutorial https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/raspberry-pi-with-java-11.99606/ on a Rpi 3+ and I get this error message:

WARNING: Unknown module: javafx.swing specified to --add-opens
    WARNING: package com.sun.glass.ui.win not in javafx.graphics
    WARNING: package com.sun.prism.d3d not in javafx.graphics
    WARNING: Unknown module: javafx.swt specified to --add-opens
    Waiting for debugger to connect...
    Program started.
    glGetError 0x505
    Program link log:
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.es2.ES2ResourceFactory.createStockShader(ES2ResourceFactory.java:312)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.impl.ps.BaseShaderContext.getPaintShader(BaseShaderContext.java:256)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.impl.ps.BaseShaderContext.validatePaintOp(BaseShaderContext.java:477)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.impl.ps.BaseShaderGraphics.fillPrimRect(BaseShaderGraphics.java:1003)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.impl.ps.BaseShaderGraphics.fillRect(BaseShaderGraphics.java:1502)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGRegion.renderBackgroundRectanglesDirectly(NGRegion.java:1110)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGRegion.renderBackgroundRectangle(NGRegion.java:832)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGRegion.renderAsRectangle(NGRegion.java:753)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGRegion.renderContent(NGRegion.java:574)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGNode.doRender(NGNode.java:2072)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGNode.render(NGNode.java:1964)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGGroup.renderContent(NGGroup.java:270)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGRegion.renderContent(NGRegion.java:578)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.ViewPainter.doPaint(ViewPainter.java:479)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.ViewPainter.paintImpl(ViewPainter.java:328)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.PresentingPainter.run(PresentingPainter.java:91)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.RenderJob.run(RenderJob.java:58)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer$PipelineRunnable.run(QuantumRenderer.java:125)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating shader program
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.es2.ES2Shader.createFromSource(ES2Shader.java:158)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.es2.ES2Shader.createFromSource(ES2Shader.java:173)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.es2.ES2ResourceFactory.createShader(ES2ResourceFactory.java:224)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.shader.AlphaTexture_LinearGradient_Loader.loadShader(AlphaTexture_LinearGradient_Loader.java:52)
    ... 29 more
    java.lang.InternalError: Error loading stock shader AlphaTexture_LinearGradient
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.es2.ES2ResourceFactory.createStockShader(ES2ResourceFactory.java:315)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.impl.ps.BaseShaderContext.getPaintShader(BaseShaderContext.java:256)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.impl.ps.BaseShaderContext.validatePaintOp(BaseShaderContext.java:477)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.impl.ps.BaseShaderGraphics.fillPrimRect(BaseShaderGraphics.java:1003)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.impl.ps.BaseShaderGraphics.fillRect(BaseShaderGraphics.java:1502)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGRegion.renderBackgroundRectanglesDirectly(NGRegion.java:1110)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGRegion.renderBackgroundRectangle(NGRegion.java:832)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGRegion.renderAsRectangle(NGRegion.java:753)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGRegion.renderContent(NGRegion.java:574)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGGroup.renderContent(NGGroup.java:270)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism.NGRegion.renderContent(NGRegion.java:578)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.ViewPainter.doPaint(ViewPainter.java:479)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.ViewPainter.paintImpl(ViewPainter.java:328)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.PresentingPainter.run(PresentingPainter.java:91)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.RenderJob.run(RenderJob.java:58)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer$PipelineRunnable.run(QuantumRenderer.java:125)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
    Program link log:

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Create an empty UI program and run it. Do you get this error?

3. Toley

Thank you for your answer Erel, Effectively a blank UI program do not throw the error. I am also able to create a layout and it shows, but as soon as I add a button I have the error. I did not test all the views but I know a label works but a button crash.

I also have another question, is it normal I cannot see the program running in a VNC viewer I can only see it on an HDMI display.

4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

5. Toley

Thank you Erel, it works. In fact I raised GPU memory to 196 in the configuration tool.

6. KMatle

KMatle Expert Licensed User

I had to raise it to the max. Runs "ok" (as expected not that fast). Non-UI apps run like hell. I have a server app on my CentOS VPS (the cheap plan with 512MB RAM only) and I can create and insert 1500 invoices to a MySQL db in 3-5 secs :cool::D

Erel and Cableguy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice