iOS Question Reinstall B4i License Issues

ntuser04

Licensed User
After I install the b4i application and run the program it immediately launches the following window and message:

1645732917743.png

When I select the license I get the following message:

1645732969863.png

I know the license works because I've installed it before on this computer and built an application. I've recently had to reset my computer and reinstall all programs including b4i but this time b4i is giving me trouble install. It doesn't show the application before showing the locate license window. Please assist.

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
It looks to me like the new installed B4i version is newer (ie-past the expiration of your license for free upgrades). You need to either have the old B4i version or contact B4x for a new license file (upgrade).

Upvote 0

ntuser04

Licensed User
It looks to me like the new installed B4i version is newer (ie-past the expiration of your license for free upgrades). You need to either have the old B4i version or contact B4x for a new license file (upgrade).
Thanks for the reply. I've emailed them earlier and still waiting on a reply from them. Hoping I could fix the issue while I wait for a response.

Upvote 0

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
One other thought, check for the original purchase e-mail from Anywhere Software. It may have a link to the version of B4i you need.

Upvote 1

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the reply. I've emailed them earlier and still waiting on a reply from them. Hoping I could fix the issue while I wait for a response.
All mails are answered in less than a day. If you haven't seen a reply then it was probably lost. Make sure to check your spam folder. You can contact me with a private message.

Upvote 0