iOS Question Release Private error

Arnaud

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I have addd the feature "NFC" for my iOS APP. I have change my Bundle ID from "Wildcard" com.alfano.b4i.* to "Explicit" com.alfano.b4i.Alfano6

It works fine in "Debug mode" but not in "Release Private mode". I get an error (picture in attchment) but I don t understand where is my error.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Arnaud

Attachments

• Error release.png
    Error release.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 148

Arnaud

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel,

I have try again today, and B4i bridge has crashed, also in debug mode.

I have all deleted these 3 items :

- B4i bridge,
- certificate : ios_development.cer
- provision profile development_alfano6.mobileprovision

I have then all generated in new, and it works fine, in debug mode and release private mode with 'non-store provision profile'.

I have few questions please to understand:

- a) When I have created B4i bridge, it seams it doesn’t work with a Bundle ID Explicit, only possible with Bundle ID Wildcard, because in Bundle ID explicit, an error appears:
"com.xxxxx.b4i.bridge" doesn’t exist. No problem with Bundle ID wildcard "com.xxxxx.b4i*"

Is it true?

- b)

I use certificate ios_development.cer and provisioning profile development_alfano6.mobileprovision for "Debug mode " and "Release private" mode with 'non-store provision profile'.

I use certificate ios_distribution.cer and provisioning profile distribution.mobileprovision for "App Store" , Release mode.

What use the provision profile "Ad Hoc" provisioning profile please? Ad Hoc is the same as "Release private" with the certificate ios_development.cer mode?

Thanks for your explication,

Arnaud

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arnaud

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

I have checked, the line " minimum version to 11 ", was in comment... It was the error.

Thanks for your help !

Upvote 0