Android Question Resume app

Carta

I try to explain the problem as clearly as possible.

I have an app with many activities, I would like to make sure that once the app is started and the various activities are open, when the app is closed and then reopened, it resumes the last activity left.

I'll explain better. My app is made up of levels / quizzes.
I would like it to resume from the last level on the next start and not from the main

I heard about the KeyValueStore2 library. is it suitable for that purpose? can you give me an example?

ps. sorry if the title is not appropriate

Carta

Brian your explanation was great!
I did everything as you said and it works great! Regarding the many activities, unfortunately I am a beginner for this reason I realize that maybe I take the "long routes".

Thanks to you I made the app "playable" without your help it would have been just a waste of time!

I don't really know how to thank you.

When I finish the app I will update you!

Thanks again and good recovery!

Upvote 0

Carta

Hi @Brian , would you help me with the implementation of admob in the app?

I would like to upload only one interstitial every 5 levels and one rewarded video every time the SKIP option is used.

I looked at some guides but they are all in b4xPage and also I think you can be of great help to me also because you already know the type of app.

Upvote 0

Brian Dean

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think you can be of great help to me
Hi @Carta . I do not think this is a practical project. We cannot collaborate through this forum - it is not intended for that sort of activity. All the apps that I have published have been "free" apps and I have no experience of AdMob, so I would not be of very much assistance.

Good luck - I am sorry that I cannot help you this time.

Upvote 0