Share My Creation [Sell Game] Scratch It

Hi all...
Here is my first Game *-*
its a CASUAL game, when you lost, want to play agai xD

Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-22.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-27.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-33.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-39.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-51.jpg Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-55.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-52-02.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-52-09.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-52-18.png

DOWNLOAD
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=scratch.it.df

- Ranking Online
- Infinity Levels
- Each level more hard xD
- Music on/off options
- Ad interstitial when u have lost and exit app
- English and Português
- if u level is > 10 automatic open a name request to ranking online xD

SOURCE + PHP + MYSQL TABLE

https://www.b4xstore.com/jogosprontos/jogo_desafio_raspadinha
PRICE:$18

Last edited:

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update 1.1 (Google Play)

Obs.: No Moto G os nomes no ranking ficam cortados.
(FIXED)

@Douglas Farias good game I like it but now my finger feels numb ;)
Can I suggest a small improvement. I was on level 20 when I went to start the next level and accidentally caught the submit answer button :oops: it was game over before I'd even started to scratch :oops::oops::oops:
Therfore could you disable the submit answer button until the game has actually begun i.e. timer started :D
(FIXED)

I have made upload now to google play, in 2 - 3 hours is update.

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Boa tarde Douglas,

Gostei da tua ideia e o jogo ficou muito bom.

Sobre a tradução, você pensou em usar os resources e utilizar as strings baseado no locate? Se sim, porque desconsiderou?

Mais uma vez, o jogo ficou muito bom.
I'm personally against location-based translations, although it serves a large percentage of the population, it's really annoying for foreigners. I hate when, for example, the PayPal website is displayed completely in Polish (without the ability to change it right away) just because I'm located in Poland. My primary language is Portuguese / English.

Whenever you release a product in the international market, the default language should always be English. Keep this in mind. :)

Last edited:

Walter Adriano da Silva

Licensed User
Longtime User
Whenever you release a product in the international market, the default language should always be English. Keep this in mind.

About the default language is English I had already thought of that, because I don't know who will use the app, then it's better have the app a language that most people understand.

And the use of the string resources not is better? This way remove the string from code and mantin the code more "clean"