Android Question Sliding menu

Mrphone

hi :)

I want to create a SlidingMenu that is not displayed on the screen. That is, it is displayed next to the screen. Just like Instagram

viewcont_400x400.gif

Like the picture above 👆

I used the B4XDrawer, unfortunately, it appears on the screen.
I don't want this, I want it to be displayed next to the screen like the image above

Last edited:

Mrphone

Thank you @Erel

But you don't recommend it

The open source project is no longer maintained and there are compatibility issues with newer versions of Android. It is recommended to use B4XDrawer instead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mrphone

I used the library you introduced, but it gave an error :(

B4X:
main_activity_create (java line: 347)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Landroid/support/v4/view/ViewConfigurationCompat;
    at com.jeremyfeinstein.slidingmenu.lib.CustomViewAbove.initCustomViewAbove(CustomViewAbove.java:167)
    at com.jeremyfeinstein.slidingmenu.lib.CustomViewAbove.<init>(CustomViewAbove.java:157)
    at com.jeremyfeinstein.slidingmenu.lib.CustomViewAbove.<init>(CustomViewAbove.java:152)
    at com.jeremyfeinstein.slidingmenu.lib.SlidingMenu.<init>(SlidingMenu.java:209)
    at com.jeremyfeinstein.slidingmenu.lib.SlidingMenu.<init>(SlidingMenu.java:192)
    at com.jeremyfeinstein.slidingmenu.lib.SlidingMenu.<init>(SlidingMenu.java:181)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.SlidingMenuWrapper.Initialize(SlidingMenuWrapper.java:25)
    at b4a.example.main._activity_create(main.java:347)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:196)
    at b4a.example.main.afterFirstLayout(main.java:104)
    at b4a.example.main.access$000(main.java:17)
    at b4a.example.main$WaitForLayout.run(main.java:82)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:883)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7356)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:492)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:930)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: android.support.v4.view.ViewConfigurationCompat
    ... 20 more

The open source project is no longer maintained and there are compatibility issues with newer versions of Android. It is recommended to use B4XDrawer instead.

Is this error the same as the problem?

Upvote 0