Android Question SMS Authentication with Twilio

zabayin

Licensed User
I've already searched in this forum and I'm not found lib for implementation. my current app is jRDC2 with mysql and works really well. now my client asked me for sms verification and i totally lost the way. is there any implementation for this ? or tutorials ? as i'm new to sms verification. if there is a lib for B4A, how about B4i ? I also need for cross platform. I have both B4A and B4i Proj with jRDC Backend with MySQL. I love B4X. I don't want to rewrite whole proj with asp.net core which is supported (Twilio Out of the box) Ready for implementation. For me ... Everytime B4X is better than others. But this time i've not found sms verification. please point me for right direction brother and sir. Note : i found SMS retriver Api from Don ... and i don't know how to deal with it. Thanks for read ...

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

zabayin

Licensed User

Sorry for late reply sir. That method i found earlier and it never send sms. always show 21211 error code (To.. Number is Failed)
This is my SID and Auth:
    Dim TUserName As String = "ACe0dd57c8a069f70ae5ff62f0f7cb...."
    Dim TPassword As String = "7f0166f09cabe4f0ed77a6f5689a...."
    Dim TNumber As String = "12059736..."

This is Failed Line:
SendTwilioSMS("+959778884444","Hello World")

My Twilio Account is Trial but I already got number (12059736...)
The Main Problem is To and i've change with my Country Code +95 and Area Code 9 ... and the format is totally fine (i thought).
I think that code is not working anymore. Thank you for your comment sir.

Upvote 0