B4J Question [SOLVED] B4J B4XPAGES remove titlebar in all forms

Gnappo jr

Licensed User
Longtime User
In this example, threepagesexample three forms are shown
I would like to omit the titlebar in all of them but I can only do it on the main one by inserting the command in the MAIN module:
MainForm.SetFormStyle("TRANSPARENT") ' <====inserted
How can I do to obtain the same result in others?

Main modificato:
Sub AppStart (Form1 As Form, Args() As String)
    MainForm = Form1
    MainForm.SetFormStyle("TRANSPARENT") ' <====inserted
    MainForm.Show
    Dim PagesManager As B4XPagesManager
    PagesManager.Initialize(MainForm)
End Sub

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Of course, I'm not criticizing because I think the work done by Erel is excellent.
I am referring to the B4XPages project "concept". Even in B4J it should be composed of a single Form. I think I read a question about this topic some time ago, and that it is therefore possible (and should be by default). I look for...
Well, it's not really the default, but the "solution" (which however would not exclude what is written in this thread about the style) to have a single Form is to use ShowPageAndRemovePreviousPages.

Upvote 0

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
homogeneity
... should not cancel the versatility of each part of system.

Why (and who needs, and how) to make Android and iOS homogeneous with Symbian OS ?
And again - at least for me the extra UTILITY-windows in Windows OS big screen are very useful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
... should not cancel the versatility of each part of system.
Nothing would be canceled out; also with B4A-B4XPages you could add other Activities.

Furthermore, while the advantages of B4XPages with B4A and B4i are many, perhaps with B4J they are not.

However, now I have to study how to organize-structure a part of one of my projects and... having a headache :mad: šŸ˜„, so we can postpone this chat (or even forget about it completely šŸ˜„)

Upvote 0