B4J Question [SOLVED] Banano Vuetify and GRID or TABLE

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I need to have a grid or table, of which I don't know the number of columns and rows until I get the data from the database.

VueTable is an interesting grid but you have to set the number of columns and name of columns in advance.

It was fine with Vue's HeatMap which is not in Vuetify. How can I fix it?

Solution
you have to set the number of columns and name of columns in advance.
True, but its NOT the only mode that you can, you can define your tables at run-time, without knowing what they will contain, fortunately it has been done before.

Before the table creation via the abstract designer existed, the example below was how everything was done in BVAD3, pure code. Now the abstract designer approach just "abstracts" this code for you. You can see that when you open the VueTable.BuildSchema method on the source code.

How I do it, I get the schema of the table I want to get data for, i create the vue table headers, I read the data and add it to the data-table, but you just have to code that.

Here is an old example of how you can...

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, these are very useful instructions. I have updated the example

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
With this suggestion I got confused. The Approach you suggest to me is based on BananoVueMaterial and not on BananoVuetiFyAD3.

But in the BVM thread you write that this project is no longer maintained for the newer one ...
Why use an unmaintained library table when you are developing a new library that has its own table?

Upvote 0

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You are right, that will create a confusion. I have scratched that content out.

Rather just work with the updated example you did.!

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…