and then what i do to work just with b4a:This is what @fasilosman wrote me:
I found the solution.
All what we need is an emulator with api/sdk vesion of 28.
According to this post
I created an emulator in android studio - nexus 5 with sdk 28. It works.
Here are the steps I followed.
01. Install Android studio. (Installed all recommended components)
02. Open Android studio and click emulator button.
03. Create an emulator as you need and run it. (you need to download the required sdk version at this time)
04. Now open the B4A project -> IDE option -> increase the timout to 300.
05. Now here you go. run the project and enjoy.
I hope it can help someone else.Yeah!!!
It works launching android studio emulator and then running project from b4a debug.
But i'd have liked to work only with b4a ...., so then:
01. I created avd 28 api from b4a avd manager "6in_Phone_Platform_28_google_apis_playstore"
02. I copied from Nexus_5_API_28.avd to 6in_Phone_Platform_28_google_apis_playstore path every file, except ini file, overwriting everything
03. start 6in_Phone_Platform_28_google_apis_playstore b4a emulator and "wow! it works!!!" It shows just randomly errors from services but app run without problem. So now i can work only with b4a.