Android Question (Solved) Review APK Google Play

Bladimir Silva Toro

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have uploaded an application on the Google Play console since February 13, 2021

1614005026051.png

My APK is an application for elections of a free educational institution without advertising.

From February 13 to today February 22 it is shown that it is under review by Google.

I ask you to please tell me what I should do or what I need so that this application is finally published on Google Play.

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.

Attachments

• 1614004990098.png
    1614004990098.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 159

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you follow /androiddev on reddit, you will see that some developers (with new app, not update) wait for review for over a month. For updates over 15 days.
Be patient.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Watch the video that is how the application works
It is NOT relevant for anything to watch the video.

Post relevant code, list of libraries you are using. We can NOT GUESS it. We can not guess what google is investigating in your app.

Based on the other reply you need to be more patient. Or ask google why it is under investigation for such long time.

Upvote 0

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have uploaded an application on the Google Play console since February 13, 2021

View attachment 108524

My APK is an application for elections of a free educational institution without advertising.

From February 13 to today February 22 it is shown that it is under review by Google.

I ask you to please tell me what I should do or what I need so that this application is finally published on Google Play.

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.
It happened to me twice, we uploaded an app to the google play and it took about 3 weeks to be approved from google.
sometimes it take longer review times but don't worry it will be approved eventually :)

This is from google :
"Due to adjusted work schedules at this time, we are currently experiencing longer than usual review times. While the situation is currently evolving, app review times may fluctuate, and may take 7 days or longer."
source : Google Review Times

Upvote 0

Bladimir Silva Toro

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is NOT relevant for anything to watch the video.

Post relevant code, list of libraries you are using. We can NOT GUESS it. We can not guess what google is investigating in your app.

Based on the other reply you need to be more patient. Or ask google why it is under investigation for such long time.

@DonManfred
List of libraries
1614011026235.png

Manifest document
1614011092656.png

Is this relevant or not?

Upvote 0

Bladimir Silva Toro

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have created another application to upload to Google Play, 2 warnings appear when I start the production launch

1. This APK has codes and resources that are not being used and that are being sent to users. Reduce the size of your application with the Android App Bundle. If you don't optimize your app for different device configurations, it will be too heavy to download and install on users' devices. Heavier applications have a lower volume of downloads. Also, they take up a lot of storage space on users' devices.

2. This APK contains Java or Kotlin code, which can be obfuscated. We recommend that you upload a deofuscation file to facilitate analysis and debugging of ANR errors and crashes. More information.

I imagine that there is no problem to publish

Upvote 0

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is this relevant or not?
I think that not has you post here is relevant to review in Google Play.

Like @Pendrush says "Be patient".

I don't see any rules to be follow and publish the app in more or less time.
I have apps that will publish with 1 day and other (with less features) with 6 days.
Had updates that tooks 30 minutes and updates that tooks days.

Upvote 0

Bladimir Silva Toro

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that not has you post here is relevant to review in Google Play.

Like @Pendrush says "Be patient".

I don't see any rules to be follow and publish the app in more or less time.
I have apps that will publish with 1 day and other (with less features) with 6 days.
Had updates that tooks 30 minutes and updates that tooks days.

@asales
I can no longer be patient, 10 days have passed and nothing is published, they do not give me any response, only a message that is under review will appear and so who knows will continue for how many years

Upvote 0