Android Question [Solved] SDK Manager can't install recommended packages

Mattyeux

Licensed User
Hello,

I'm trying to install recommended packages in sdkManager but it seems fail and so this packages never disapeer of the list.

1578652216778.png

Do you know where is the problem ?
I have this message at the end of logs
I don't understand, i can't move or delete C:\Android\tools because sdkmanager is in it

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector$1 (file:/C:/Android/tools/bin/jaxb-impl-2.1.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Warning: An error occurred during installation: Failed to move away or delete existing target file: C:\Android\tools
Move it away manually and try again..
java.io.IOException: Failed to move away or delete existing target file: C:\Android\tools
Move it away manually and try again.
at com.android.repository.io.FileOpUtils.safeRecursiveOverwrite(FileOpUtils.java:131)
at com.android.repository.impl.installer.BasicInstaller.doComplete(BasicInstaller.java:145)
at com.android.repository.impl.installer.AbstractPackageOperation.complete(AbstractPackageOperation.java:169)
at com.android.sdklib.tool.sdkmanager.SdkPackagesAction.applyPackageOperation(SdkPackagesAction.java:39)
at com.android.sdklib.tool.sdkmanager.InstallAction.execute(InstallAction.java:98)
at com.android.sdklib.tool.sdkmanager.SdkManagerCli.run(SdkManagerCli.java:103)
at com.android.sdklib.tool.sdkmanager.SdkManagerCli.main(SdkManagerCli.java:80)
at com.android.sdklib.tool.sdkmanager.SdkManagerCli.main(SdkManagerCli.java:48)

Thanks,
Regards,

kisoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
The latest version is sdk Manager is 3.60. Check and install the latest version...

Upvote 0

Mattyeux

Licensed User
Thank you very much Erel, there was indeed a problem with permissions! I changed the SDK location for the Program File folder and launched b4A as administrator and that's works !

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I changed the SDK location for the Program File folder and launched b4A as administrator and that's works !
It is not the correct solution.

You should move te SDK to a non restricted folder. Another drive or your User Data Folder. No need to run B4A as Administrator.

Upvote 0