Android Question [SOLVED] Strange problem : app freeze

Lello1964

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a problem with my app

I have more than one page, using TabStrip lib to change page.

I wait message from TCIP and RS-232 and have same services witch have timers inside.

The app work well, but i have a freeze of system, tablet is locked for some minutes, then go slow and finally return to normal speed.

I have tryed to connect via USB to debug and removing filter flag i have this message from Tablet :

Failed to get suggestions android.os.DeadObjectException: Transaction failed on small parcel; remote process probably died
!!! FAILED BINDER TRANSACTION !!! (parcel size = 168)
Failed to get suggestions android.os.DeadObjectException: Transaction failed on small parcel; remote process probably died
!!! FAILED BINDER TRANSACTION !!! (parcel size = 180)
!!! FAILED BINDER TRANSACTION !!! (parcel size = 180)

those message are continous.

I know that is a little information, but i've tryed to lprbook for the problem.

??

Lello1964

Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem is in release mode
I have tried to 3 device and have some problem.

I cannot try to other type of devices because are FriendlyARM nanoPc T2 with built in RS-232 and i cannot try tyo other type of PDA

Upvote 0

Lello1964

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have solved by disabling all option in Android keyboard setting : Auto-capitalization, ext correct etc.
I think problem was virtual keyboard iv'e used : CustomKeyboard lib

Because device i use isn't a smartphone but an industrial device.

Raffaele

Upvote 0