Android Question [Solved] SwiftButton remains pressed inside CustomListView

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a CustomListView with several SwiftButtons when I slide the CustomListView and I touch a button it remains pressed, is there any way to avoid this behavior?

Attachments

• ClvButtons.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 71

Lello1964

Licensed User
Longtime User
you can use this lib

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
when I slide the CustomListView and I touch a button it remains pressed
I ran your project, and it ran the way it was supposed to. But, to enhance the xClv and its swift buttons and make sure when I press a button, I am not accidentally pressing on a customlistview item, I made a few layout design changes. You can try the attached project if you want and see the screenshot

Attachments

• AngelxClvWithSwiftButtons062121.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 89
  • AngelxClvWithSwithButtons062121.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 70
Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use it in other projects and it is great but in this case I wanted a button so that I can move with scroll

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you but the problem is the same, the user can touch the button that remains pressed after swiping

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the problem is the same, the user can touch the button that remains pressed after swiping
All I can tell you is that your project and the one I attached work properly, the way they are supposed to. After pressing a button it returns to its original 2 color state. I even tried it on another device. You may want to try them on another device and see what happens.

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think I did not explain myself well, look at the image the buttons are pressed after scrolling

Attachments

• 21-06-21-20-15-01 (3).gif
    480.4 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…