Share My Creation Source code for sale (Ui max_co)

Hello

We are very happy to have friends like you

I hope you like our work

2-UM Filimo

We are very happy to present a new design for public sale today
This source code can be run on
B4A, B4i

Price: $18
Email us to receive the source code: uiuxdesignb4a@gmail.com
Our PayPal Account: simone.branch@outlook.com
Used libraries: AsViewPager, B4XDrawer, B4XPages, UM_Button, UM_Icons, UM_Point, UM_SearchView, UM_SnackBar, UM_TabBar, xCustomListView, XUI Viewes

Ui max_co

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1- Kindergarten

This is what our group designed over last week. Everything is like our previous source codes: all views are by default libraries (including all animations) so it should work properly in B4A & B4I. one new feature has been added in this source code: you can change the main color in all parts of the project by one line of code.
If you want to have it, please support our team by minimum 10$ donation to make us continue other projects.
Hope you enjoy it.

Price: $10
Email us to receive the source code: uiuxdesignb4a@gmail.com
Our PayPal Account: simone.branch@outlook.com

Ui max_co

Last edited:

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow, this is awesome!

I've been thinking of developing a NextFlix clone using BVAD3. This is inspiring..

ramezaniabbas

Licensed User
I hope you succeed in this, my friend
I'm glad to be able to help you

ramezaniabbas

Licensed User
With A Little Help From My Friends, like Beatles says:
- there are two similarities: the animation of the your intro video and the splashscreen of the app.
I check frame by frame
Yes that's right!!
In fact, the introductory film, which we put in the first place, was made with B4A (landscape mode)

You are so smart!!
We have sent the source code to you for free

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…