Share My Creation Space Defender - Ultimate (iSpriteKit)

hi

I have just finished my latest b4i Game [Space Defender - Ultimate]

I have learned a lot new stuff using iSpritekit with this project like using SKEmitters (Particle View)
I am also using for the first time iTiled. I am loading different levels with it and get all objects from it and create them in my game. So far it works great, so i am very happy that i can use now Tiled with b4i!!

This is the first version so i am planning to add lots of cool stuff to it in future updates (if it will get some attention in the store :()

TO DO:

- Boss Fights
- add Story with characters
- different background
- different music
- etc.

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/il/app/space-defender-ultimate/id1232145880?mt=8

Space Defender - Ultimate

A fun and very addictive Space Defender game with amazing pixel art animations.

- Endless gameplay
- Challenging and fun Game
- Pixelart
- 24 different Waves

Try to beat the hi-score and save the Space!

Have fun :)

Video:

Tell me what ya think? :)

Attachments

• icon-76@2x.png
    [email protected]
    45.5 KB · Views: 3,097
Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
on the 5 (or 5S) it's ok.

i know why it happens. i had the same issue with ipads. i fixed the issue for ipads and on all iphones it should run fine (because i have tested it with the simulator). i did not test it on a iphone 4s because i thought that iphone 4s does not support ios9 but i guess i was wrong.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
no problem.

it's the 4S that goes up to 9 or 10. the regular 4 phone is locked to 7.something.

I guess that a lot of parents will pass on their old iphones to their kids for playing so there might still be some users on it.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I guess that a lot of parents will pass on their old iphones to their kids for playing so there might still be some users on it.

maybe the opposite. the kids will get the new iPhones and pass their old to their parents.