Speedtest.net

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I changed my ISP.

Speedtest.net has always worked, not today.
Today it does not allow me to run the test.
I would understand if it's a problem of the site or if it is due to the fact that I gave a valutation of my ISP and therefore they consider the matter closed.

In short, I would like to know if it works for you.

Thank you.

BTW, currently my ISP is s..t! :p:(

I get this, the "commands" are disappeared.

upload_2015-8-4_17-32-41.png

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
First of all, thanks for your reply.

It makes me very... happy!

With my previous ISP, I obtained about downstream 13.5, upstream 0.88!

The new provider is currently much worse (if I am lucky, after my complaints, I will get the same values).

In Italy we are really cutting edge (sarcasm, of course).

On the other hand, the costs are high :D:mad::mad::mad:

Thanks again.

[I think that the site does not allow me more tests after that I put a valuation of my ISP]

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
why dont you try it in incognito mode? or with cleaning cookies?

With my previous ISP, I obtained about downstream 13.5, upstream 0.88!
well in teory 3g connections always behave that way high download slow upload. May be your ISP is using and was using obsolete technology.

Those values are from my work at the city, here in Mexico in some rural areas (where i almost live) if you get 1Mbps you are in heaven the upload time is like 1/3 Mbps. Just imagine, when it rains i am screwed.

Needless to say, at my house i cannot have 3 devices connected or cannot do VoIp. one thing that always amaze me is Netflix, is always fast and stable even in low connections.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Now Speedtest.net works.

The contract of my ISP provides: download max = 20Mbps, upload max = 1Mbps.

This is the current situation:
upload_2015-8-8_6-5-20.png

The ISP says that it needs 10 days to stabilize these values but these days they have not changed.

if on Monday, Aug. 10 they will not be significantly increased, I will start to send this situation to as many sites as possible!

[A clarification: the contract is totally devoid of information; those 20Mpbs were in the advertising of the ISP!
Moreover, it is not clear why, if the voice contract is valid, they require you to send a signed copy of the contract they sent by email!]

Note: I have no hardware (line) problems; I obtained 16.5Mbps -0.89Mpbps from my previous ISP

Last edited: