Android Question Start of an AVD gives Apache error

johnaaronrose

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an AVD already created. When I start it in AVD Manager, after a delay it displays an Error window with an Apache error message. Screenshots attached.

Attachments

• AVDManagerScreenshot.png
    AVDManagerScreenshot.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 129
  • AVDManagerStartErrorScreenshot.png
    AVDManagerStartErrorScreenshot.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 124

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How can a thread started on 21 March 2022 be marked as an old thread?
If I am not mistaken, thread aged more than 14 10 days will be marked with a warning as old thread. The original poster still can edit to the thread but other members are encouraged to not post to the old thread but open a new thread for new question as the warning said the thread may be ignored.

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an AVD already created. When I start it in AVD Manager, after a delay it displays an Error window with an Apache error message. Screenshots attached.
This question has no reply from members I can guess, first your problem is not common and never encountered by any member. Second, too many questions posted on the forum recently that your thread has already sunken at the bottom of the list. Third, it is not encouraged to use an emulator due to it’s reliability and problem to setup. Many members have encountered a lot of issues and it’s better not to waste our time to make it work. If anyone have it working then it is his/her luck.

I tried to have a quick search on Google with the error message and not found much results. It may have something related to Selenium. Maybe you can provide further details what you have done or attempt to experiment. Other member may able to help.

Upvote 0