Android Question can not start AVD & create new AVD

kilat kosasih

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I am kilat kosasih, please help me

My B4A version 9.5 sudenly can not start my available avd
error with blank description.

Then I try to create new avd, but error.

Please see my screen capture.

Thankyou.
regards kilat

Attachments

• Capture0.PNG
    Capture0.PNG
    30.5 KB · Views: 362
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    34.9 KB · Views: 320

Jorge M A

Licensed User
I do not know if I have press the "install selected" button
You must install the system image you require.
In B4A Sdk Manager, type in the search box:
Google APIs intel x86 Atom System Image
Select the version of Android XX you want to install, preferably the 64-bit version (Atom_64)
After that, the B4A AVDManager combobox should reflect the platform you installed, so you can create your device.

1600810894528.png

Upvote 0

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To circumvent an eventual filter due to country specific rules you could use Tor (or any other service that operates in a similar manner).

Upvote 0

MikeSW17

Licensed User
Not sure if this is related, but having done a Full clean & re-install - exactly as per the installation instructions, I get an unexpected error in SDK Manager. My previous installation (3 weeks ago?) worked flawlessly. I'm using Win 10 x64 with latest B4A, Resources and SDK tools. Also I have tried using both Java (8u261) and Open Java. The screenshot attached is under Java 8u261. When I initially used OpenJava, I got (I think) the same error but repeated twice. That's why I tried switching to JDK 8u261.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0

MikeSW17

Licensed User
Not sure if this is related, but having done a Full clean & re-install - exactly as per the installation instructions, I get an unexpected error in SDK Manager. My previous installation (3 weeks ago?) worked flawlessly. I'm using Win 10 x64 with latest B4A, Resources and SDK tools. Also I have tried using both Java (8u261) and Open Java. The screenshot attached is under Java 8u261. When I initially used OpenJava, I got (I think) the same error but repeated twice. That's why I tried switching to JDK 8u261.

Hopefully SOLVED. I found a reference to unpacking tools & resources using 7-Zip rather than Win built-in extractor.
I can now access the SDK Manager.

Upvote 0