Android Question Statemanager Practice

sparks9941

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I am new to this and trying to learn. Could one of you more experienced b4a users check the small example project i created? I am trying to learn to save user actions & input, I would like to start with statemanager before trying to learn to code write & read files. The example app seems to work ok, could someone give me advise on if this code is acceptable or will it cause problems. Thanks

Attachments

• SaveTest.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 157

sparks9941

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Erel, I was just concerned that I may have used some bad code practices, like calling a sub procedure again in activity create, and calling my clear procedure 2 times in command button clear data. I had to call clear 2 times because if there were check boxes checked the first clear would trigger check box change event and calculate saved procedure, so i had to call clear again to totally clear labels. Wasn't sure that was a good practice but it seemed to work.

I know I need to work on my arrays understanding & I will study the tutorial. So far I think I am doing ok for having no training & being self taught.
Thank you again for your quick response.

Upvote 0