Subscribe to library updates

scringo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Updated ScringoB4A!
Now contains setTwitterCredentials for better security, and you can send posts to the feed using the sendFeed API

Tell me what you think (and send me bugs of course ;-) )

Ofer

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
RatingBar - Reflection and CustomView example

CustomView implementation of the RatingBar Class mainly using reflection as an example of CustomView and contains some explanation of the use of reflection.

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
RatingBar - Reflection and CustomView example

Updated demo file to RB1.2.zip, implemented Getter/Setter for methods, makes it a little tidier.

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
[Code Module] Screen HotSpots

Update for bug fix see here.

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
[Class] Screen Hotspots

Converted the Hotspot Code Module to a class with CustomView which provides a way to align Hotspots to an image.

The code module will continue to be updated in parallel with the class so there is no need to migrate existing code.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
JBox2D v1.0

JBox2D

New version 1.0:
I updated the code with the latest version available (2.2.1.2). There are many changes and bugfixes since the beta version.

I ported also ten "official" examples.

About the examples:
All examples provided with this library may run very slowly on your device because:
1) These examples use a drawing method (drawDebugData) that is convenient but very slow;
2) The interval between each step is set to a high value.
I tried to keep the original settings, so you'll get the same result as in the testbed, but these settings are too demanding for our pocket devices.

You need the Accelerated Surface library to run the examples.

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
[Library] onHover

Library to provide onGenericMotionEventListener for API 12&13 and onHover Listener for Api 14+.

alfcen

Licensed User
Longtime User
MathSupport Library

Updated to 1.02, essentially adding demo code.

Attachments

• MathSupport_1.02.zip
    34.7 KB · Views: 171