Support Ticket System powered by Web API 2

Are you interested to buy the source?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Thank you for taking my wish into consideration.
very similar to blog dashboard management,
User Management,
customer list,
shop list, tool list,
ticket management
chatt (blog type) on the ticket,
tickets open, closed, in progress
customer / ticket reports

here is an example

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for taking my wish into consideration.
very similar to blog dashboard management,
User Management,
customer list,
shop list, tool list,
ticket management
chatt (blog type) on the ticket,
tickets open, closed, in progress
customer / ticket reports

here is an example
Odoo is well established company. I can't create something that big and professional alone. I can only build a very small project with some basic features.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Odoo is well established company. I can't create something that big and professional alone. I can only build a very small project with some basic features.
main functions would be fine too

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
your dashboard is very close to what I need, if it already works and they are not just screen shots

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
your dashboard is very close to what I need, if it already works and they are not just screen shots

AdminLTE3 has only the design as placeholder. The functions are added or customized based on users requirements.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
chat is not essential, (if possible it would be useful to be able to chat with the customer) the possibility of adding a comment to the ticket both from the technician and from the customer who opened the ticket

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
the expectations are: Customer management, shops, equipment management, ticket management, open, closed, in progress, each customer can have several shops, each shop can have different equipment with assistance management (each equipment could be in assistance, from date to date) ticket statistics by customer, by shop, cost of each single ticket or of all tickets

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
clearly if you have to do it just for me, the price would be very high, if you do it for the community, the price could be low, since you would sell many copies as many here do.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to know what are the common features people are looking for. With the price to justify the scope.

My thoughts may be very different from others.

Customer management - a CRM system? or just a simple table just to keep some fields like email and contact?
Shop - just for a drop down list with id and name?
Equipment management - also another table? What are the fields? Some simple fields, you would add more fields your own?
Are there categories for the above? For example, you have different type of customers, Shop by State, City or Region and Equipment is categorized by Department or types?

Ticket Management - Customer can create own ticket or only created by a support officer? Allow upload of images? Keep track of SLA? Email? Live chat? Export or print?

Assistance management for Equipment meaning? is it like warranty or contract agreement?

Every ticket is chargeable? Cost Centre?

Reporting and Dashboard? What reports are required? What summary you want to see in Dashboard?

User Access Permission and Roles?

If the poll closed and less than 10 people are interested then I am not going to build one. I don't want to create something that low in quality or useless and sell like $5 for 2 people, or I have spent like 3 months and more to build with high quality features and then also sell very bad.

Last edited:

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
And how about the technical specification?

What kind of database you want it to use? SQLite, MySQL or others?

What front-ends? Using popular framework like Vue or React, just any JavaScript or jQuery will do? HTMX? Bootstrap? don't care?

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User

What front-ends? Using popular framework like Vue or React, just any JavaScript or jQuery will do? HTMX? Bootstrap? don't care?
unfortunately on the web I'm completely fasting I couldn't give you any indications

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I want to know what are the common features people are looking for. With the price to justify the scope.

My thoughts may be very different from others.

Customer management - a CRM system? or just a simple table just to keep some fields like email and contact?
Shop - just for a drop down list with id and name?
Equipment management - also another table? What are the fields? Some simple fields, you would add more fields your own?
Are there categories for the above? For example, you have different type of customers, Shop by State, City or Region and Equipment is categorized by Department or types?

Ticket Management - Customer can create own ticket or only created by a support officer? Allow upload of images? Keep track of SLA? Email? Live chat? Export or print?

Assistance management for Equipment meaning? is it like warranty or contract agreement?

Every ticket is chargeable? Cost Centre?

Reporting and Dashboard? What reports are required? What summary you want to see in Dashboard?

User Access Permission and Roles?

If the poll closed and less than 10 people are interested then I am not going to build one. I don't want to create something that low in quality or useless and sell like $5 for 2 people, or I have spent like 3 months and more to build with high quality features and then also sell very bad.
as far as the tables are concerned, they should be more or less organized like this:

Customer:
id
Business name
Address
Telephone
etc.

Stores:
customerid
idPuntoVendita
sign
address
city
responsible
idtool
Freshman
Date of installation
Assistance Date
Expiry date
(Every shop must have more tools)

Instruments:
id
Description
Brand
Guy
etc

Tickets:
IdTicket
Customer id
id Store
Intervention type
intervention description
intervention status
intervention cost
comments
ecc.
this is more or less an example of what can be used,
the fields could look something like this
if you want we can do a more detailed analysis of how I think such a program is needed

tickets via user management should also be able to enter customers,
each customer can only see their own stores

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
1- The customer must log in with user/password
2- With the login data, he must be able to see the database common (for example project1, project2, etc...) to other users, or reserved only for him
3- In addition to the usual number/date/currency fields, it is necessary to provide for the possibility of attaching files, such as Word documents, Pdfs, Images, Audio, Video, etc.
4- MySql database or MsSql server
5- I wouldn't see the chat as essential, perhaps to be kept as the last feature

The possibility of attaching files to the single ticket, possibly with drag&drop (I don't know how easy it is to do it via the web) , is one of the features that I consider most useful because always there will be screenshots to describe the anomaly or even videos with the sequence of steps necessary to reproduce the problem, and therefore making this function convenient is very important
Obviously then the search functions will have to allow you to view exactly only the tickets of interest, (open/closed, from/to date, key argument, etc...)
But I think this is trivial to achieve and therefore I would take it for granted

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
clearly if you have to do it just for me, the price would be very high, if you do it for the community, the price could be low, since you would sell many copies as many here do.

Yes of course it's all for you and therefore you have to pay for it
Then, calmly, once paid and tested, then you can distribute it to us too
😁😅🤣

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User

I believe the possibility of dragging and dropping files is very useful
And therefore I would choose a framework that allows this function (if it exists)

As for the database to use, I believe that now one equals the other
Personally I would use Firebird, it's free, powerful, usable also in production, but I wouldn't consider the choice of the db as an essential feature
Everyone will put the one with which he is more comfortable

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I believe the possibility of dragging and dropping files is very useful
And therefore I would choose a framework that allows this function (if it exists)

As for the database to use, I believe that now one equals the other
Personally I would use Firebird, it's free, powerful, usable also in production, but I wouldn't consider the choice of the db as an essential feature
Everyone will put the one with which he is more comfortable
in fact, I'm better off with mysql, or mssql
as well as sqlite

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
in fact, I'm better off with mysql, or mssql
as well as sqlite

Perhaps I don't see Sqlite indicated because of the multi-user that may need to be activated (web server on one side, local clients for administration on the other)
But MySql, Microsoft Sql Server, Postresql, Oracle, Ibm Db2, Pervasive Sql, etc. .. everyone with odbc driver is fine