Teaching Material for Middle and High Schools

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Chapters 11 to 15 are up.
Thank you - a great pleasure doing business with you πŸ˜†

A suggestion - I looked at the PDF as well - on the very first page (title) it says Programming with B4X - perhaps consider adding a line below that which indicates that its with special reference to B4j - your learners will know this but others might need to know which tool accessory to the course to install / use. You may have that in later pages but on the title page it would be useful immediate information. I just noted, on page 1 very bottom it says Installing B4X - the link is for B4j - perhaps consider that the sub-heading says Installing B4X - B4j package haven't looked any further.

Whether you rely on readers going to the B4X site via the linking on that page is fine. But, perhaps consider adding a line below the above sub-heading just explaining that the course uses the B4j programing tool which is mainly aimed at Desktop applications as a good tool for general teaching.

Thanks for all that you are doing for the community - much appreciated.

pliroforikos

Licensed User
Thank you - a great pleasure doing business with you πŸ˜†

A suggestion - I looked at the PDF as well - on the very first page (title) it says Programming with B4X - perhaps consider adding a line below that which indicates that its with special reference to B4j - your learners will know this but others might need to know which tool accessory to the course to install / use. You may have that in later pages but on the title page it would be useful immediate information. I just noted, on page 1 very bottom it says Installing B4X - the link is for B4j - perhaps consider that the sub-heading says Installing B4X - B4j package haven't looked any further.

Whether you rely on readers going to the B4X site via the linking on that page is fine. But, perhaps consider adding a line below the above sub-heading just explaining that the course uses the B4j programing tool which is mainly aimed at Desktop applications as a good tool for general teaching.

Thanks for all that you are doing for the community - much appreciated.
Thank you,
Adding B4J in first page will destroy my design.
:p
Just joking, you are right. Generaly I'm using B4X name as B4J and this maybe confuse. I will think how to make it clear. Also I'll make changes to first pages of pptx files
On the other hand using B4X instead of B4J shows how much identical are all languages.

Thank you again

pliroforikos

Licensed User
Perfect!
I am very happy about this!!!
If you want to write my name is Prokopis Leon
"pliroforikos" means IT mechanic in Greek!

In a few days i'll finish and the last 5 chapters. Tonight i'm finishing 19.

Thank you

pliroforikos

Licensed User
The project completed. More details in the first post.
Thanks everyone for help.
I hope it will help teachers in their hard work in the lab-classroom. Also I believe it is suitable for self learning too,
especially to people with very little knowledge of programming.

profeberja

Licensed User
Perfect!
I am very happy about this!!!
If you want to write my name is Prokopis Leon
"pliroforikos" means IT mechanic in Greek!

In a few days i'll finish and the last 5 chapters. Tonight i'm finishing 19.

Thank you
Sorry, I have just updated the course so that it shows your name correctly.
I will try to translate the rest of the lessons in the following months before summer.
Thanks for sharing your work and your knowledge!

pliroforikos

Licensed User
Hello,
new content in chapter 9 - Classes:
Getters and Setters added at the end of the chapter
pdf file now is ver 1.3
I also uploaded a change log file in my git hub to help to keep track and help translations.

jerry07

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi pliroforikos,
I agree with others awesome work. I took a peek out of curiosity and end up reading many of the pages, good job.

I think in Lesson 16 - Maps you have word English misspelled as Egnlish in few places (see pdf page 2).
This doc must been late night creation? :)

teddybear

Licensed User
Great, Thanks for your sharing.!