TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It seems impossible, but finding a good name for a new project is the hardest thing of all
I know. I will now call it Persie.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
*Fact
Did you know that there is a feature in the project where you can connect
Android to Android ?

Even the touch events are translated from the client to the host :)

Try it :)

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
*Fact
Did you know that there is a feature in the project where you can connect
Android to Android ?

Even the touch events are translated from the client to the host :)

Try it :)
Yes, I have tried run on Emulator to connect to my Xiaomi phone.
May I know what is the disconnect button do? Is it just a status label?
When I press it, it will open the app under the semi transparent panel.

1613801338727.png

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I use MSSQLLocalDb instead of MS SQL Server and I am getting this error with jRDC2.
B4X:
(RuntimeException) java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot serialize object: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ClobImpl@2f0c91e6

Here is how I fixed it.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I asked a question if I received the right file and if announcements will be made here.
To me, they don't seem to be questions that might reveal any source code or being technical questions. They seem to be general questions that all users who purchased the code (like me) can benefit from an answer.
I guess questions about file-size are accepted in this thread though...

Well, I will leave it with that and hope I got the right file and that I will be promptly informed in case of any updates/bug-fixes.
Have a good day.
I also agree with @moster67. We are very careful when posting the question here. I only post general question and try to avoid anything that can reveal the source code.

The Support page is good, however I think it is still missing some information such as configuration for B4A. I know @sfsameer is working hard to updating it from time to time. I still unable to use the Chat function. For the time being, we can send him a PM.

After some trial and error (since I am NOT following the instruction to use MSSQL Server and went to use MSSQLLocalDb, I don't expect I get an immediate answer from the helpdesk since it is advertised that this project is only support MS SQL Server at the moment. For MySQL, either we need to wait for next update or we have to use the guide to migrate from the SQL script)

I believe a knowledgebase showing the issues that have already answered is a good solution. I suggest to create a Private Github repository and it has a function to submit the issues.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Because we are working on an update regarding the unintended access since yesterday so delayed the update on the helpdesk for a couple of hours.

Within 1 hour we will update the unintended access module and upload the solution on the Helpdesk.

:)

mmanso

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also agree with @moster67. We are very careful when posting the question here. I only post general question and try to avoid anything that can reveal the source code.

The Support page is good, however I think it is still missing some information such as configuration for B4A. I know @sfsameer is working hard to updating it from time to time. I still unable to use the Chat function. For the time being, we can send him a PM.

After some trial and error (since I am NOT following the instruction to use MSSQL Server and went to use MSSQLLocalDb, I don't expect I get an immediate answer from the helpdesk since it is advertised that this project is only support MS SQL Server at the moment. For MySQL, either we need to wait for next update or we have to use the guide to migrate from the SQL script)

I believe a knowledgebase showing the issues that have already answered is a good solution. I suggest to create a Private Github repository and it has a function to submit the issues.

Hi aeric,

When using mslocaldb, what do you use in:

B4X:
Dim const rdcLink As String = "http://JRDC2IP:JRDC2Port/rdc"

Sorry for this but I come from a linux background and I don't know much about Microsoft SQL Server...

Also, I've did the changes to jRDC you suggested and it compiles fine. How can I create the file database with the schema that came in the ZIP file? In the config.properties for the JRDC B4J application I've used:

B4X:
JdbcUrl=jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://./tvalter;instance=LOCALDB#AC2F9943;namedPipe=true;domain=DomainName

Thanks in advance for the help.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi aeric,

B4X:

Sorry for this but I come from a linux background and I don't know much about Microsoft SQL Server...

Also, I've did the changes to jRDC you suggested and it compiles fine. How can I create the file database with the schema that came in the ZIP file? In the config.properties for the JRDC B4J application I've used:

B4X:
JdbcUrl=jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://./tvalter;instance=LOCALDB#AC2F9943;namedPipe=true;domain=DomainName

First Deploy the JRDC2 on the server
JRDC2IP : Your server IP address
JRDC2Port : your server port
More information on the JRDC2 :

if you face any problem or you have a question please send me a Private message here or @ [email protected]

Louis Moskowitz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All
Has anyone actually got this to work? I would love to get some feed back so I can figure out if it is worth carrying on with the installation.

I am posting this here in case anyone else is having the same problem:
Compiling the 'Middleware' jRDC.b4j I get the following: Cannot find: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4J\libraries\jtds-1.3.1.jar
I search the files I unzipped from the download and could not find jtds-1.3.1.jar

I am using b4j v8.90. Is it a problem with my b4j installation?

Thanks
Louis

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All
Has anyone actually got this to work? I would love to get some feed back so I can figure out if it is worth carrying on with the installation.

I am posting this here in case anyone else is having the same problem:
Compiling the 'Middleware' jRDC.b4j I get the following: Cannot find: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4J\libraries\jtds-1.3.1.jar
I search the files I unzipped from the download and could not find jtds-1.3.1.jar

I am using b4j v8.90. Is it a problem with my b4j installation?

Thanks
Louis
Yes it does work but you need to set it up correctly.
Download the jtds (from b4x forum using search) :

and paste it to your
" C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4J\libraries\ "

and it should work.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi aeric,

B4X:

B4X:

The JRDCIP and JRDCPort need to be replaced with your actual IP and port as explained by sfsameer e.g http://192.168.1.1:17178/rdc
in all the files stated in the support page.

There are 2 methods you can use to restore the database.
1. Using the bak file
2. Using the SQL file

It maybe easier to use the 2nd method. I used the 1st method. I have an error because Localdb does not support FILESTREAM. I am not sure the Dummy text file is required or not but I think I ignored it using the restore by file group.

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
T
The JRDCIP and JRDCPort need to be replaced with your actual IP and port as explained by steamer e.g http://192.168.1.1:17178/rdc
in all the files stated in the support page.

There are 2 method you can restore the database.
1. Using the bak file
2. Using the SQL file

It maybe easier to use the 2nd method. I used the 1st method. I have an error because Localdb does not support FILESTREAM. I am not sure the Dummy text file is required or not but I think I ignored it using the restore by file group.
If you are using SQL express then you should use the second method ".SQL" file :)

gpa

Licensed User
Longtime User
Will your code run fine with MSSQL Express 2019? That seems to be the only free version....

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Currently we are working on new updates, the updates will be uploaded to the support website.

and
We have just announced the IOS Version :)

yves67

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
Does anybody try to use MariaDB/Mysql instead of Microsoft SQL server ?
I am asking this question because my goal is to install the JRDC2 on my synology nas, and the only database available is MariaDB
This is to avoid to have a window machine running all the time
Thanks for reply

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
Does anybody try to use MariaDB/Mysql instead of Microsoft SQL server ?
I am asking this question because my goal is to install the JRDC2 on my synology nas, and the only database available is MariaDB
This is to avoid to have a window machine running all the time
Thanks for reply
In the source codes .zip file we sent there is (.SQL) file
and to convert SQL to MariaDB :

but i would recommend sticking with SQL because for me it's the best database engine out there :)